- haresfur - Jul 7, 2020 - 10:25pm
The Obituary Page
- haresfur - Jul 7, 2020 - 8:16pm
- Steely_D - Jul 7, 2020 - 8:12pm
Those Lovable Policemen
- Steely_D - Jul 7, 2020 - 8:07pm
- ScottN - Jul 7, 2020 - 8:00pm
- R_P - Jul 7, 2020 - 7:48pm
Things You Thought Today
- Red_Dragon - Jul 7, 2020 - 7:02pm
- R_P - Jul 7, 2020 - 6:50pm
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- R_P - Jul 7, 2020 - 3:18pm
what the hell, miamizsun?
- miamizsun - Jul 7, 2020 - 3:18pm
Things that are just WRONG
- kcar - Jul 7, 2020 - 3:00pm
Looting & vandalism isn't protest
- kcar - Jul 7, 2020 - 2:56pm
- R_P - Jul 7, 2020 - 2:28pm
Museum Of Bad Album Covers
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Jul 7, 2020 - 2:09pm
Radio Paradise Comments
- islander - Jul 7, 2020 - 1:47pm
- black321 - Jul 7, 2020 - 1:29pm
- R_P - Jul 7, 2020 - 11:14am
- ScottFromWyoming - Jul 7, 2020 - 10:36am
HALF A WORLD
- oldviolin - Jul 7, 2020 - 9:16am
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- Red_Dragon - Jul 7, 2020 - 9:03am
Counting with Pictures
- yuel - Jul 7, 2020 - 7:53am
- KarmaKarma - Jul 7, 2020 - 7:47am
Mixtape Culture Club
- miamizsun - Jul 7, 2020 - 7:26am
Today in History
- Red_Dragon - Jul 7, 2020 - 5:29am
Sweet horrible irony.
- kcar - Jul 6, 2020 - 9:36pm
- R_P - Jul 6, 2020 - 7:58pm
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- oldviolin - Jul 6, 2020 - 3:58pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Jul 6, 2020 - 3:57pm
Why are 2 of the best albums of the last decade completel...
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Jul 6, 2020 - 1:55pm
What The Hell Buddy?
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Jul 6, 2020 - 1:31pm
Country Up The Bumpkin
- oldviolin - Jul 6, 2020 - 11:58am
The All-Things Beatles Forum
- Steely_D - Jul 6, 2020 - 11:04am
Name My Band
- oldviolin - Jul 6, 2020 - 10:50am
The Electoral College
- ScottFromWyoming - Jul 6, 2020 - 10:36am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- VV - Jul 6, 2020 - 8:55am
The List of Reasons Why Schlabby Hates People
- sunybuny - Jul 6, 2020 - 7:47am
- Coaxial - Jul 6, 2020 - 6:09am
What Are You Going To Do Today?
- miamizsun - Jul 6, 2020 - 5:44am
Great Old Songs You Rarely Hear Anymore
- buddy - Jul 5, 2020 - 7:06pm
- buddy - Jul 5, 2020 - 6:59pm
- buddy - Jul 5, 2020 - 6:51pm
- kctomato - Jul 5, 2020 - 3:24pm
Race in America
- R_P - Jul 5, 2020 - 2:35pm
- rhahl - Jul 5, 2020 - 12:03pm
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone
- oldviolin - Jul 5, 2020 - 11:53am
- oldviolin - Jul 5, 2020 - 9:56am
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- Red_Dragon - Jul 5, 2020 - 8:50am
- oldviolin - Jul 5, 2020 - 8:45am
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Jul 4, 2020 - 10:27pm
Ask the Libertarian
- kcar - Jul 4, 2020 - 9:55pm
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix
- KarmaKarma - Jul 4, 2020 - 9:14pm
- oldviolin - Jul 4, 2020 - 6:40pm
In My Room
- Coaxial - Jul 4, 2020 - 12:26pm
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- BlueHeronDruid - Jul 4, 2020 - 12:37am
RP stops playing after a few minutes on iPod (iOS)
- gtufano - Jul 3, 2020 - 11:33pm
- westslope - Jul 3, 2020 - 3:38pm
how do you feel right now?
- miamizsun - Jul 3, 2020 - 1:54pm
- R_P - Jul 3, 2020 - 12:46pm
• • • PUZZLES • • •
- BlueHeronDruid - Jul 3, 2020 - 10:02am
• • • Things Magicians Exclaim • • •
- oldviolin - Jul 3, 2020 - 8:20am
Bluos App and Vault 2 Streamer. Is it playing in Flac?
- BillG - Jul 3, 2020 - 8:05am
::odd but intriguing::
- oldviolin - Jul 3, 2020 - 8:01am
• • • Things Musicians Exclaim • • • -
- oldviolin - Jul 3, 2020 - 7:46am
What the hell OV?
- oldviolin - Jul 3, 2020 - 7:43am
How are you coping/dealing with the crisis?
- kurtster - Jul 3, 2020 - 2:44am
Oh, The Stupidity
- haresfur - Jul 3, 2020 - 2:40am
NASA & other news from space
- R_P - Jul 2, 2020 - 7:45pm
What are you listening to now?
- black321 - Jul 2, 2020 - 7:14pm
- R_P - Jul 2, 2020 - 6:04pm
Vinyl for old timer
- Steely_D - Jul 2, 2020 - 6:00pm
Tech & Science
- R_P - Jul 2, 2020 - 5:03pm
Now that is a great story!
- miamizsun - Jul 2, 2020 - 4:14pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- miamizsun - Jul 2, 2020 - 4:12pm
Watch Now !
- miamizsun - Jul 2, 2020 - 4:06pm
- Red_Dragon - Jul 2, 2020 - 1:53pm
Radio Paradise/General »
About RP »
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You
Location: Left Coast
Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
Thanks a lot for all of the kind words :-)
Location: original states
Feb 13, 2020 - 8:03am
Congratulations - 20 years is quite an achievement, and I've had the great privilege of experiencing 15 of them. Although you play some things I don't like much, I've never encountered someone whose taste is so aligned with mine. All the new music that's presented to me elsewhere rarely leads anywhere, but through your ears I've discovered dozens of musicians I love. And I appreciate your spiritual openness - it can be heard through your choices.
Location: Rocky Mountains
Feb 9, 2020 - 5:46pm
Radio Paradise has been a daily part of my life for the better part of 16 years. It's cliche to say it's the soundtrack of my life, but I work from home & have RP playing throughout the day, and now with Alexa, throughout my home. It's come a long way from playing it through my Roku, to piloting the first iPhone app ("Can you hear me now??"), to taking it with me everywhere I go via the awesome current app. What both of you do here is full of inspiration & magic, and no doubt a lot of love.
Thanks for everything you do everyday to keep the tunes coming!
buddy aka wooz
Feb 9, 2020 - 4:20pm
A truly happy 20th anniversary to Radio Paradise and you you two for making it happen. There was a time that I was saving every hour I could on CD, then DVD, in fear that the station might not last. VERY happy you are still standing.
Location: 24fps, Lake Murray, SC
Feb 7, 2020 - 6:58am
Hi, Bill and Rebecca!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you. I'm in my mid-40's and the reality that all things on this Earth come to an end (sometimes all to quickly) has begun to really hit home at this stage of my life. I've lost both my parents and several of the people I look up to publicly and in my family have passed on into the afterlife.
I've listened to Radio Paradise for nearly 20 years now, and I just wanted to say thanks for the many years of thoughtfully cultivated eclectic music you provide. It's been the soundtrack to my marriage, my work, and my kids young lives, and ya'll do a fantastic job in a world where the cookie-cutter playlist is so prevalent. And, as I wrote, I know things don't last forever - so, thanks! Here's to another 20 years and more!