[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Trump - sirdroseph - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:34am
 
Things You Thought Today - black321 - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:33am
 
Crazy conspiracy theories - westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:17am
 
COVID-19 - Steely_D - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:13am
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 9:53am
 
RP App for Android - bevgerry - Sep 28, 2020 - 8:52am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - miamizsun - Sep 28, 2020 - 8:00am
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - miamizsun - Sep 28, 2020 - 7:58am
 
Counting with Pictures - ScottN - Sep 28, 2020 - 7:53am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - buckshot - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:30am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:13am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - VV - Sep 28, 2020 - 3:06am
 
Climate Change - R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 12:05am
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Sep 27, 2020 - 8:02pm
 
Name My Band - oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:26pm
 
What Did You Do Today? - oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:09pm
 
The American Dream - Red_Dragon - Sep 27, 2020 - 4:02pm
 
Live Music - R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:50pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - haresfur - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:33pm
 
Classical Music - R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
Twitter's finest moment - miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 11:23am
 
KUDOS for BillG - miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 9:04am
 
What are you reading now? - rhahl - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:48am
 
Dial 1 for English - westslope - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:45am
 
Supreme Court: Who's Next? - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 5:02pm
 
RightWingNutZ - Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 4:27pm
 
Khruangbin - Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 3:36pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 2:19pm
 
Race in America - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 12:19pm
 
2020 Elections - Steely_D - Sep 26, 2020 - 11:10am
 
How's the weather? - westslope - Sep 26, 2020 - 7:20am
 
Looting & vandalism isn't protest - Red_Dragon - Sep 25, 2020 - 1:17pm
 
Integration of RP app with Apple Music playlists - BillG - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
Canada - westslope - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:03pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:58am
 
This is Odd, Gross and a good excuse to be late for work - miamizsun - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:08am
 
Amazing animals! - rhahl - Sep 25, 2020 - 8:11am
 
Drop the Puck! NHL Lockout Ends! - sunybuny - Sep 25, 2020 - 5:35am
 
Baseball, anyone? - ScottFromWyoming - Sep 24, 2020 - 7:35pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:32pm
 
Animal Resistance - R_P - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:13pm
 
Bluesound Sound Dropouts - BillG - Sep 24, 2020 - 12:02pm
 
Language - Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 10:12am
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - miamizsun - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:59am
 
Film & Video Production - rgio - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:11am
 
Quotes: Your Favorite Comedians - Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 1:07am
 
Questions. - whatshisname - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:10pm
 
American Justice - Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 6:09pm
 
Your favourite conspiracy theory? - R_P - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:56pm
 
*** PUNS *** ASTRONOMY - buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:24pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:21pm
 
The Obituary Page - Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:56am
 
It's the economy stupid. - Red_Dragon - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
 
how do you feel right now? - Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
 
WikiLeaks - Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:58am
 
Favorite Quotes - Coaxial - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:39am
 
Australia has Disappeared - haresfur - Sep 22, 2020 - 9:16pm
 
Evolution! - R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 8:50pm
 
Brazil - R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 1:57pm
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 22, 2020 - 7:49am
 
Things I'd LIKE to find at my house. - Antigone - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:31pm
 
Lyrics that strike a chord today... - Steely_D - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:13pm
 
RP Main Mix on TuneIn unavailable? - DianaLipka - Sep 21, 2020 - 9:56am
 
Best Song Comments. - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:37am
 
Trolls at RP - Steely_D - Sep 20, 2020 - 4:41pm
 
Facebook Tips - Ohmsen - Sep 20, 2020 - 2:37pm
 
Environment - R_P - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:56am
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - oldviolin - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:15am
 
Is there any DOG news out there? - sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 7:29am
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - miamizsun - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:46am
 
Republican Party - sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:14am
 
FLAC Streaming - gsbaronnier - Sep 20, 2020 - 3:24am
 
Anti-War - R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 4:57pm
 
Immigration - R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 2:17pm
 
TV shows you watch - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 19, 2020 - 12:57pm
 
Index » Radio Paradise/General » General Discussion » Trump Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900  Next
Post to this Topic
sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:34am

 black321 wrote:


 sirdroseph wrote:


 

Pretty sure that the new Democratic party™ especially the social justice wing is not trying to hear that.

{#Snooty}

 

their message is a bit garbled, so not sure exactly what they are saying/asking for
and, biden is not part of that mess. 
 
So they are in for a rude awakening, then?
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:32am



 sirdroseph wrote:


 

Pretty sure that the new Democratic party™ especially the social justice wing is not trying to hear that.

{#Snooty}




 

their message is a bit garbled, so not sure exactly what they are saying/asking for
and, biden is not part of that mess. 
sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:19am

 black321 wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

While character has real meaning, I wrote it off in politicians when Clinton was in office in the 90's.  If the Democratic Party is lacking anything, it is character in the sense we are speaking.  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  The difference is that Biden has been a creep as a federally elected public official while in office the past 47 years.  trump was one in his private life.  So far as POTUS, he seems to have kept his hands to himself and minded his p's and q's.  Biden has all this crap out there with China and Ukraine along with his wayward prodigal son Hunter whom he swears up and down that he has never, ever discussed any of Hunter's business with him.  I do not believe that for one single second.

Character is not up for discussion as a way to compare Trump and Biden, if you are seeking to make Biden look good in comparison.
 
I dont know much about biden, personally. 
assume you mean the odd/touching videos?
sexual deviant? guilty of nepotism?

Trump's character appears leagues below most politicians
he's been fine in office? sure, as long he doesnt have to divest any assets/interests...who the hell knows what exactly his dealings are...to the point of seeing his tax returns

as for clinton, i blame the GOP's "witchhunt" of bill as a major contributor to the current sad state of our political affairs
clinton by most accounts/parties was a 'solid' president.
 as for whatever he/she was guilty of, their coverups were worse than the crime itself.

If its a choice, i dont like either,
despite some election rhetoric, i favor biden as he is likely a return to 'normalcy'

trump and all his shenanigans hasn't brought anything to the table that has improved the country, as a whole.
rather the opposite, as he is helping tear it apart.

as for 'normalcy' our system has plenty of problems, but it still works pretty well.
we should be damn careful before implementing any "fixes"

 

Pretty sure that the new Democratic party™ especially the social justice wing is not trying to hear that.{#Snooty}

Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:13am



 Steely_D wrote:

See, I would've gone with "But her e-mails!"
and maybe even thrown in a Benghazi.
 




steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:12am



 Steely_D wrote:


 steeler wrote:


 
To quote  you — with a substitution of the name Biden for Trump:

“How many . . . crimes has Biden (Joe or Hunter) been prosecuted for so far ? How many times has Biden  faced criminal charges and been convicted ? Civil cases are a whole different animal.

Show me the actual crimes and then we have something to talk about.”


 

See, I would've gone with "But her e-mails!"
and maybe even thrown in a Benghazi.
 

Not to mention all the people the Clintons have had murdered.


Steely_D

Steely_D Avatar

Location: Biscayne Bay
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 10:10am



 steeler wrote:


 
To quote  you — with a substitution of the name Biden for Trump:

“How many . . . crimes has Biden (Joe or Hunter) been prosecuted for so far ? How many times has Biden  faced criminal charges and been convicted ? Civil cases are a whole different animal.

Show me the actual crimes and then we have something to talk about.”


 

See, I would've gone with "But her e-mails!"
and maybe even thrown in a Benghazi.
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:54am



 VV wrote:
 
Trump-appointed
CDC Director...

black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:44am



 kurtster wrote:

While character has real meaning, I wrote it off in politicians when Clinton was in office in the 90's.  If the Democratic Party is lacking anything, it is character in the sense we are speaking.  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  The difference is that Biden has been a creep as a federally elected public official while in office the past 47 years.  trump was one in his private life.  So far as POTUS, he seems to have kept his hands to himself and minded his p's and q's.  Biden has all this crap out there with China and Ukraine along with his wayward prodigal son Hunter whom he swears up and down that he has never, ever discussed any of Hunter's business with him.  I do not believe that for one single second.

Character is not up for discussion as a way to compare Trump and Biden, if you are seeking to make Biden look good in comparison.
 
I dont know much about biden, personally. 
assume you mean the odd/touching videos?
sexual deviant? guilty of nepotism?

Trump's character appears leagues below most politicians
he's been fine in office? sure, as long he doesnt have to divest any assets/interests...who the hell knows what exactly his dealings are...to the point of seeing his tax returns

as for clinton, i blame the GOP's "witchhunt" of bill as a major contributor to the current sad state of our political affairs
clinton by most accounts/parties was a 'solid' president.
 as for whatever he/she was guilty of, their coverups were worse than the crime itself.

If its a choice, i dont like either,
despite some election rhetoric, i favor biden as he is likely a return to 'normalcy'

trump and all his shenanigans hasn't brought anything to the table that has improved the country, as a whole.
rather the opposite, as he is helping tear it apart.

as for 'normalcy' our system has plenty of problems, but it still works pretty well.
we should be damn careful before implementing any "fixes"

steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:44am



 kurtster wrote:

We differ on a lot of things, such as the notion of a deep state and its actions against Trump and company, especially as they are manifest in the case of Flynn for openers and Operation Hurricane for another, in what I consider an actual and ongoing coup against Trump.  You believe none of this and that they are all baseless fabrications.

No deep state ?  Then what are certain DOJ employees involved in the investigation of Russia and Trump doing taking out professional liability insurance for ?
 
Ah, the Deep State. You still have not responded to my post of several months ago regarding the existence of a Deep State. I will see if I can find it and repost. I believe, though, that we have gone through this exercise before and you never actually respond.

So, back on the current topic, your standard for a President’s character is that he or she has not been convicted of a crime? If so, good to go, no further inquiries necessary. Seems rather a low standard for the office.

VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:43am

CDC director overheard blasting Trump health adviser: 'Everything he says is false'


Today's latest blaze.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:40am

 steeler wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

The release of his returns is not an issue with me.  With as much scrutiny that the IRS gives him, if there were any tax crimes they would already be well known. 

And for transparency, he has the previous administration beat by light years.
 

Where we obviously differ is the issue is not just whether he has committed crimes. 
 
We differ on a lot of things, such as the notion of a deep state and its actions against Trump and company, especially as they are manifest in the case of Flynn for openers and Operation Hurricane for another, in what I consider an actual and ongoing coup against Trump.  You believe none of this and that they are all baseless fabrications.

No deep state ?  Then what are certain DOJ employees involved in the investigation of Russia and Trump doing taking out professional liability insurance for ?
steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:35am



 kurtster wrote:

While character has real meaning, I wrote it off in politicians when Clinton was in office in the 90's.  If the Democratic Party is lacking anything, it is character in the sense we are speaking.  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  The difference is that Biden has been a creep as a federally elected public official while in office the past 47 years.  trump was one in his private life.  So far as POTUS, he seems to have kept his hands to himself and minded his p's and q's.  Biden has all this crap out there with China and Ukraine along with his wayward prodigal son Hunter whom he swears up and down that he has never, ever discussed any of Hunter's business with him.  I do not believe that for one single second.

Character is not up for discussion as a way to compare Trump and Biden, if you are seeking to make Biden look good in comparison.
 
To quote  you — with a substitution of the name Biden for Trump:

“How many . . . crimes has Biden (Joe or Hunter) been prosecuted for so far ? How many times has Biden  faced criminal charges and been convicted ? Civil cases are a whole different animal.

Show me the actual crimes and then we have something to talk about.”


kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:32am

 rgio wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

Then you should know the difference between intra and inter company transactions, eh ?

These are intra company transactions within a privately held company we are talking about. There is a difference, right ?
 
C'mon man...

These are not Intra-company transactions.  Privately held doesn't mean you get to make your own rules.

When Trump company #1 (with its own EIN and tax returns) bills Trump company #2 (separate EIN and tax returns)...that's INTER-company (Intra = 1, Inter = 2+).    There are dozens of  reasons to use the setup...minimize profitability of both, state tax evasion, differnt legal structures, etc.  Not done at "arms-length" makes it illegal.

Kurt, I've prepared tax returns that needed to file in boxes, for people I watched (in awe) write checks for tens of millions of dollars (it's amzing to see someone write a check for $38M like you were paying the water bill).  He's a crook.  He's a grifter.  He doesn't have nearly as much money as you think he does, and what he does have comes from outside the US.  Your President is the world's bitch, and he is delaying the inevitable.  Hoax....deep state....cover-up... all terms to get you to support his lack of financial ability, transparency and independence.

Law and order!  You watch, sometime around January 18th there will be a lot of pardons issued for people with the name Trump and Kushner.  The fun will be when he tries to pardon himself for tax evasion.  By 2023...Donnie will have seen the inside of a prison cell.  SDNY is painting it right now.

 
Sigh ...

Intracompany trade

Transactions between or among subsidiaries that are part of the same parent company.

Intracompany Trade

A transaction that occurs between two subsidiaries of the same parent company. For example, if a supplier sells to a retailer, and both are owned by the same conglomerate, this is said to be an intracompany transaction. It should not be confused with an intercompany transaction.

and, is not the accounting term "unrealized profits" used to describe any changes in prices for the goods exchanged between these separate entities ?

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:28am

 kurtster wrote:
And for transparency, he has the previous administration beat by light years.
 
Pants on fire
.

And so much herring...
steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:26am



 kurtster wrote:

The release of his returns is not an issue with me.  With as much scrutiny that the IRS gives him, if there were any tax crimes they would already be well known. 

And for transparency, he has the previous administration beat by light years.
 

Where we obviously differ is the issue is not just whether he has committed crimes. 
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:22am

 steeler wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

I have a hard time reading your posts at times because the way they appear to me such as ... phrase ‘Even if” 

How many people other than our friend rgio are going to be able to understand someone like Trump's tax return's.  The man said he was under audit.  That is / was true right ?

How many tax crimes has Trump been prosecuted for so far ?  How many times has Trump faced criminal charges and been convicted ?  Civil cases are a whole different animal.

Show me the actual crimes and then we have something to talk about.
 

Again, you have failed to even address the issue of transparency and the voluntary release of the tax returns. 

 
The release of his returns is not an issue with me.  With as much scrutiny that the IRS gives him, if there were any tax crimes they would already be well known. 

And for transparency, he has the previous administration beat by light years.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:19am

 black321 wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

I have a hard time reading your posts at times because the way they appear to me such as ... phrase ‘Even if” 

How many people other than our friend rgio are going to be able to understand someone like Trump's tax return's.  The man said he was under audit.  That is / was true right ?

How many tax crimes has Trump been prosecuted for so far ?  How many times has Trump faced criminal charges and been convicted ?  Civil cases are a whole different animal.

Show me the actual crimes and then we have something to talk about.
 

true. 
finding loopholes, filing bankruptcy, not paying taxes, lying when there is no contract, finding ways to subvert contracts....may not be crimes
but what do these things say about character?

edit, but then again, maybe they are crimes....as the audit is still outstanding.
 
While character has real meaning, I wrote it off in politicians when Clinton was in office in the 90's.  If the Democratic Party is lacking anything, it is character in the sense we are speaking.  Biden is a creep, Trump is a creep.  The difference is that Biden has been a creep as a federally elected public official while in office the past 47 years.  trump was one in his private life.  So far as POTUS, he seems to have kept his hands to himself and minded his p's and q's.  Biden has all this crap out there with China and Ukraine along with his wayward prodigal son Hunter whom he swears up and down that he has never, ever discussed any of Hunter's business with him.  I do not believe that for one single second.

Character is not up for discussion as a way to compare Trump and Biden, if you are seeking to make Biden look good in comparison.
VV

VV Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:18am

This election can't happen soon enough as it is clear that the weight of all of the disclosures against Trump would have crippled any regular candidate yet the cockroach candidate manages to live on. There isn't even a "new normal" anymore as the bar has been lowered time and again that there seems to be no bottom anymore. He accepts zero responsibility for anything negative yet the sad truth is that most of all of his problems are ones that he brought on himself.
 
I have been a lifelong registered Republican and am beyond embarassed how Trump hijacked the party and co-opted the enablers who either actively or passively allowed that to happen. The Trump reign is one of fear, cruelty and divisiveness and points are awarded as to what level of revenge is exacted on those who have slighted him or perceived to have done so. How this president has the gall to try and pawn himself off as a practicing Christian (i.e. bible photo-op) is still beyond comprehension as his entire being flies against Christian norms.  
 
Trying to inject reason into any conversation with dyed-in-the-wool Trump supporters is pretty futile at this stage.
 
Battle lines are drawn and let the chips fall where they may. 
rgio

rgio Avatar

Location: West Jersey
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 9:01am



 kurtster wrote:

Then you should know the difference between intra and inter company transactions, eh ?

These are intra company transactions within a privately held company we are talking about. There is a difference, right ?
 
C'mon man...

These are not Intra-company transactions.  Privately held doesn't mean you get to make your own rules.

When Trump company #1 (with its own EIN and tax returns) bills Trump company #2 (separate EIN and tax returns)...that's INTER-company (Intra = 1, Inter = 2+).    There are dozens of  reasons to use the setup...minimize profitability of both, state tax evasion, differnt legal structures, etc.  Not done at "arms-length" makes it illegal.

Kurt, I've prepared tax returns that needed to file in boxes, for people I watched (in awe) write checks for tens of millions of dollars (it's amzing to see someone write a check for $38M like you were paying the water bill).  He's a crook.  He's a grifter.  He doesn't have nearly as much money as you think he does, and what he does have comes from outside the US.  Your President is the world's bitch, and he is delaying the inevitable.  Hoax....deep state....cover-up... all terms to get you to support his lack of financial ability, transparency and independence.

Law and order!  You watch, sometime around January 18th there will be a lot of pardons issued for people with the name Trump and Kushner.  The fun will be when he tries to pardon himself for tax evasion.  By 2023...Donnie will have seen the inside of a prison cell.  SDNY is painting it right now.

steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Sep 28, 2020 - 8:56am



 miamizsun wrote:

your big head is why
 
Bingo!

Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 898, 899, 900  Next