[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Trump - steeler - Sep 28, 2020 - 7:14am
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - islander - Sep 28, 2020 - 6:53am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - buckshot - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:30am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:13am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - Coaxial - Sep 28, 2020 - 4:24am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - VV - Sep 28, 2020 - 3:06am
 
Counting with Pictures - yuel - Sep 28, 2020 - 12:22am
 
Climate Change - R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 12:05am
 
COVID-19 - R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 10:46pm
 
Things You Thought Today - islander - Sep 27, 2020 - 9:49pm
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Sep 27, 2020 - 8:02pm
 
Name My Band - oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:26pm
 
What Did You Do Today? - oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:09pm
 
The American Dream - Red_Dragon - Sep 27, 2020 - 4:02pm
 
Crazy conspiracy theories - Red_Dragon - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:58pm
 
Live Music - R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:50pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - haresfur - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:33pm
 
Classical Music - R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
Twitter's finest moment - miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 11:23am
 
KUDOS for BillG - miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 9:04am
 
What are you reading now? - rhahl - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:48am
 
Dial 1 for English - westslope - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:45am
 
Supreme Court: Who's Next? - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 5:02pm
 
RightWingNutZ - Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 4:27pm
 
Khruangbin - Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 3:36pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 2:19pm
 
Race in America - R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 12:19pm
 
2020 Elections - Steely_D - Sep 26, 2020 - 11:10am
 
How's the weather? - westslope - Sep 26, 2020 - 7:20am
 
Looting & vandalism isn't protest - Red_Dragon - Sep 25, 2020 - 1:17pm
 
Integration of RP app with Apple Music playlists - BillG - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
Canada - westslope - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:03pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:58am
 
This is Odd, Gross and a good excuse to be late for work - miamizsun - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:08am
 
Amazing animals! - rhahl - Sep 25, 2020 - 8:11am
 
Drop the Puck! NHL Lockout Ends! - sunybuny - Sep 25, 2020 - 5:35am
 
Baseball, anyone? - ScottFromWyoming - Sep 24, 2020 - 7:35pm
 
Mixtape Culture Club - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:32pm
 
Animal Resistance - R_P - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:13pm
 
Bluesound Sound Dropouts - BillG - Sep 24, 2020 - 12:02pm
 
Language - Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 10:12am
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - miamizsun - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:59am
 
Film & Video Production - rgio - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:11am
 
Quotes: Your Favorite Comedians - Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 1:07am
 
Questions. - whatshisname - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:10pm
 
American Justice - Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 6:09pm
 
Your favourite conspiracy theory? - R_P - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:56pm
 
*** PUNS *** ASTRONOMY - buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:24pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:21pm
 
The Obituary Page - Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:56am
 
It's the economy stupid. - Red_Dragon - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
 
how do you feel right now? - Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
 
WikiLeaks - Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:58am
 
Favorite Quotes - Coaxial - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:39am
 
Australia has Disappeared - haresfur - Sep 22, 2020 - 9:16pm
 
Evolution! - R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 8:50pm
 
Trump Lies - R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 2:45pm
 
Brazil - R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 1:57pm
 
RP Daily Trivia Challenge - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 22, 2020 - 7:49am
 
Things I'd LIKE to find at my house. - Antigone - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:31pm
 
Lyrics that strike a chord today... - Steely_D - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:13pm
 
RP Main Mix on TuneIn unavailable? - DianaLipka - Sep 21, 2020 - 9:56am
 
Best Song Comments. - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:37am
 
Trolls at RP - Steely_D - Sep 20, 2020 - 4:41pm
 
Facebook Tips - Ohmsen - Sep 20, 2020 - 2:37pm
 
Environment - R_P - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:56am
 
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone - oldviolin - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:15am
 
Is there any DOG news out there? - sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 7:29am
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - miamizsun - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:46am
 
Republican Party - sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:14am
 
FLAC Streaming - gsbaronnier - Sep 20, 2020 - 3:24am
 
Anti-War - R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 4:57pm
 
Immigration - R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 2:17pm
 
TV shows you watch - KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 19, 2020 - 12:57pm
 
China - R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 11:07am
 
Index » Regional/Local » USA/Canada » Joe Biden Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Post to this Topic
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 2:18pm

Joe Biden, America’s Un-Trump
miamizsun

miamizsun Avatar

Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 21, 2020 - 2:06pm

hayduke2

hayduke2 Avatar

Location: Southampton, NY
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 7:46am

DonnyDouchebag's statue will be a preening Ivanka with a kneeling KarenKaren holding up her mirror

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 7:34am



 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:

Oh, I just couldn't even begin to think I'm anywhere near as funny as you!
 

You have the worst job in the world—shilling for Trump—and you suck at it. Not surprising that you have zero self-esteem.

Have a super weekend. Don't forget to inject that bleach like Trump says!


Team Trump pays very well.  Good perks too.

As for your comment about "zero self-esteem" — what you see coming  must suck so bad for you, that all you've got is personal insults.



islander

islander Avatar

Location: Seattle
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 7:23am



 Red_Dragon wrote:


 islander wrote:

Hillary?
 

Obama
 

Deep state!
Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Avatar



Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 7:21am



 islander wrote:

Hillary?
 

Obama
islander

islander Avatar

Location: Seattle
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 15, 2020 - 7:10am



 kurtster wrote:

Since you claim that Trump is directly responsible for 100 k deaths in this country who is responsible for the other 60 k ?

Surely you have that answer, right ?
 

Hillary?
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 10:44pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:

Oh, I just couldn't even begin to think I'm anywhere near as funny as you!
 

You have the worst job in the world—shilling for Trump—and you suck at it. Not surprising that you have zero self-esteem.

Have a super weekend. Don't forget to inject that bleach like Trump says!

KarmaKarma

KarmaKarma Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 9:21pm



 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

A real leader like your man for POTUS, Biden who called the China travel ban, which saved a whole shitload of lives, a racist, xenophobic act that was the most wrong headed thing that Trump could do and would do nothing to save lives. 

If Biden was POTUS back then, most likely 10 times as many would be dead due to unrestricted travel from China to this country.  Biden is Xi's bitch, bought and paid for with $1.2 billion dollars paid to Hunter.
 

Feeling desperate, Kurt? 'Cause you're just flinging debunked crap at the wall.


CRAP DELETED

 
Wow.  You have way too much time on your hands.  You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text, because, NOOOOO you are RIGHT, dammmmit!

Get over yourself.

 

"You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text"

1. I live in a world of facts. You don't. 




1a. I'm not invested in being right. I am invested in being informed.




2. Kurt made a lot of false claims. I debunked them with excerpts from news organizations.
2a. Making false claims doesn't require much text. Providing facts that counter false claims does.
2b. It took me about five minutes to read every word in my prior (and yes, long) post. You should take that long to deal with reality, but you don't.





3. I am willing to spare the time to shut down people who can't see how dangerous Trump is. And the fvckt@rd clowns paid to shill for Douchebag Don.



Maybe you should look into getting back into comedy writing. You're pretty pathetic as a troll.

Oh, I just couldn't even begin to think I'm anywhere near as funny as you!
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 9:02pm



 steeler wrote:
I have to rub my eyes and face palm the side of my head each time I read or hear that Trump and his supporters are the victims in this political/cultural war, the ones subject to character assassination and other egregious forms of incivility. Have to make sure my brain is working, that I hear what I think I hear or read what I think I read. Then I just take a glance at Trump’s tweets and it makes me wonder even more.

This guy is the victim here? 

Rabbit hole stuff.



 

You should check out this Amanpour and Company interview with Jason Stanley, author of "How Fascism Works."

The interview's a bit long at 17:43 but you can get the gist of it by watching from 1:20-7:30 or so. Trump's demonization of Democrats, Blacks, immigrants etc. is a ploy to whip up his base and portray himself as the Strong Man Protector. But this kind of hatred and creation of chaos was going on in Mussolini's Italy and Hitler's Germany as well.

Also check out the 8:35-11:40 segment on how fascism uses propaganda to terrify people about The Others AND TO ENTERTAIN them with nonstop "can you believe this?" moments. Remember the 2016 campaign and how the media couldn't stop broadcasting moments of Trump's outrageous statements? It's been done before.

If you feel confused when you read and watch the news, that's what Trump wants. He's trying to create a sense of chaos and breakdown so that people will turn to him to fix their problems. He does not give a f"#k about democracy or the law.




kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 8:06pm



 kurtster wrote:
A real leader like your man for POTUS, Biden who called the China travel ban, which saved a whole shitload of lives, a racist, xenophobic act that was the most wrong headed thing that Trump could do and would do nothing to save lives.

If Biden was POTUS back then, most likely 10 times as many would be dead due to unrestricted travel from China to this country. Biden is Xi's bitch, bought and paid for with $1.2  billion dollars paid to Hunter.
 

kurtster wrote: 


"2. I made two claims, not a lot of claims as you hyperbolize."



The first sentence in your first post—"A real leader like your man for POTUS..."—gosh, that seems like it has 3-4 claims alone.

That second sentence—"If Biden was POTUS back then..."—oh hun, you're just ranting. Do you smoke a lot of dope before posting? Not a shred of supporting evidence from you, either.

"The other claim which you completely ignored is that Biden is bought and paid for by Xi to the tune of $1.2 billion that we know of so far."


Kurt, there isn't enough time in the day to respond to or debunk ALL  of your nonsense. It's Friday night and I am not going to parse your insanity or cut your meat for you.

If you think that Xi/China claim is so important, back it up with evidence. You are flailing as badly as Trump these days.



"3. You want to cancel anyone who disagrees with your take on Trump and browbeat them to death with your own partisan bs."


No, diddums, I don't want to cancel anyone. I DO want to rebut people who post unsupported claims.

I can't stop you or KK from posting unsupported claims. I will post evidence-based rebuttals against your unsupported claims in order to silence your fact-free rants OR get you to back up your claims.

If you feel cancelled when people confront you with facts that counter your claims, I can't help you. Maybe you and KK should stop posting so much pathetic bu||$h*t. I'm sorry your hero is completely falling down on the job and blatantly trying to steal the election, but I've told you since Day 1 that he was a loser and would trash the country. Told you, son.




I know I've posted this gif more than once but it's Trumphog Day, folks, and we're getting reamed over and over and...
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 7:59pm

'Really ridiculous, illegal, and, of course, very unfair!'
steeler

steeler Avatar

Location: Perched on the precipice of the cauldron of truth


Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 7:54pm

I have to rub my eyes and face palm the side of my head each time I read or hear that Trump and his supporters are the victims in this political/cultural war, the ones subject to character assassination and other egregious forms of incivility. Have to make sure my brain is working, that I hear what I think I hear or read what I think I read. Then I just take a glance at Trump’s tweets and it makes me wonder even more.

This guy is the victim here? 

Rabbit hole stuff.



R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 7:14pm

 kurtster wrote:
The other claim which you completely ignored is that Biden is bought and paid for by Xi to the tune of $1.2 billion that we know of so far.

That's covered under "false claims."

What is completely ignored is the obvious nepotism and cronyism in the current White House, as some have pointed out already.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 7:06pm

 rgio wrote:


There are over 160,000 dead, and your boy is closing in on 100,000 of his own doing...TRUMP Death Clock
 
Since you claim that Trump is directly responsible for 100 k deaths in this country who is responsible for the other 60 k ?

Surely you have that answer, right ?
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: drifting
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 6:53pm

 kcar wrote:


 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

A real leader like your man for POTUS, Biden who called the China travel ban, which saved a whole shitload of lives, a racist, xenophobic act that was the most wrong headed thing that Trump could do and would do nothing to save lives. 

If Biden was POTUS back then, most likely 10 times as many would be dead due to unrestricted travel from China to this country.  Biden is Xi's bitch, bought and paid for with $1.2 billion dollars paid to Hunter.
 

Feeling desperate, Kurt? 'Cause you're just flinging debunked crap at the wall.
CRAP DELETED

 
Wow.  You have way too much time on your hands.  You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text, because, NOOOOO you are RIGHT, dammmmit!

Get over yourself.

 

"You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text"

1. I live in a world of facts. You don't. 
1a. I'm not invested in being right. I am invested in being informed.

2. Kurt made a lot of false claims. I debunked them with excerpts from news organizations.
2a. Making false claims doesn't require much text. Providing facts that counter false claims does.
2b. It took me about five minutes to read every word in my prior (and yes, long) post. You should take that long to deal with reality, but you don't.

3. I am willing to spare the time to shut down people who can't see how dangerous Trump is. And the fvckt@rd clowns paid to shill for Douchebag Don.

 
2.  I made two claims, not a lot of claims as you hyperbolize.

That Biden played the race card in attacking and opposing Trump for putting restrictions on travel regarding China and the virus which makes clear that Biden would not have imposed any travel restrictions. at that time.

The other claim which you completely ignored is that Biden is bought and paid for by Xi to the tune of $1.2 billion that we know of so far.

3.  You want to cancel anyone who disagrees with your take on Trump and browbeat them to death with your own partisan bs.  It may be your opinion that Trump is dangerous.  That is just your opinion.  I disagree with you, but I don't seek to silence you or "shut down" your opinions like you do me. 

I think it is the globalists who seek to sell this country out as the greatest danger we face.  Your support of Biden puts you in this camp along with open borders and Sanctuary Cities and illegal immigrants ahead of American citizens.
sirdroseph

sirdroseph Avatar

Location: Yes
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 2:58am

I have no idea what's going on here, man.  If you think about it though this is quite apropos for the thread.
 
haresfur

haresfur Avatar

Location: The Golden Triangle
Gender: Male


Posted: Aug 14, 2020 - 2:38am



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

A real leader like your man for POTUS, Biden who called the China travel ban, which saved a whole shitload of lives, a racist, xenophobic act that was the most wrong headed thing that Trump could do and would do nothing to save lives. 

If Biden was POTUS back then, most likely 10 times as many would be dead due to unrestricted travel from China to this country.  Biden is Xi's bitch, bought and paid for with $1.2 billion dollars paid to Hunter.
 

Feeling desperate, Kurt? 'Cause you're just flinging debunked crap at the wall.


CRAP DELETED

 
Wow.  You have way too much time on your hands.  You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text, because, NOOOOO you are RIGHT, dammmmit!

Get over yourself.

 
C'mon kcar, KK says you don't have to back up your statements with references and quotes - he is willing to accept your word for it. And really, you shouldn't care whether what you write is correct. 

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Aug 13, 2020 - 9:46pm



 KarmaKarma wrote:


 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

A real leader like your man for POTUS, Biden who called the China travel ban, which saved a whole shitload of lives, a racist, xenophobic act that was the most wrong headed thing that Trump could do and would do nothing to save lives. 

If Biden was POTUS back then, most likely 10 times as many would be dead due to unrestricted travel from China to this country.  Biden is Xi's bitch, bought and paid for with $1.2 billion dollars paid to Hunter.
 

Feeling desperate, Kurt? 'Cause you're just flinging debunked crap at the wall.


CRAP DELETED

 
Wow.  You have way too much time on your hands.  You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text, because, NOOOOO you are RIGHT, dammmmit!

Get over yourself.

 

"You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text"

1. I live in a world of facts. You don't. 
1a. I'm not invested in being right. I am invested in being informed.

2. Kurt made a lot of false claims. I debunked them with excerpts from news organizations.
2a. Making false claims doesn't require much text. Providing facts that counter false claims does.
2b. It took me about five minutes to read every word in my prior (and yes, long) post. You should take that long to deal with reality, but you don't.

3. I am willing to spare the time to shut down people who can't see how dangerous Trump is. And the fvckt@rd clowns paid to shill for Douchebag Don.


Maybe you should look into getting back into comedy writing. You're pretty pathetic as a troll.

Oh, and look! A special gift for you.


R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Aug 13, 2020 - 9:30pm

 KarmaKarma wrote:
Wow.  You have way too much time on your hands.  You are far too invested in being right, that you find it imperative to post reams and reams of text, because, NOOOOO you are RIGHT, dammmmit!

Get over yourself.
 
Oh noes, not an ad hom!
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  Next