[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Biden Lies - VV - Dec 2, 2020 - 1:47pm
 
COVID-19 - R_P - Dec 2, 2020 - 1:29pm
 
Make me a stereo system! (poof!!) - Steely_D - Dec 2, 2020 - 1:28pm
 
2020 Elections - steeler - Dec 2, 2020 - 1:06pm
 
What makes you smile? - Manbird - Dec 2, 2020 - 12:14pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - Dec 2, 2020 - 11:42am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 2, 2020 - 11:13am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - oldviolin - Dec 2, 2020 - 10:41am
 
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest - Red_Dragon - Dec 2, 2020 - 10:28am
 
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix - oldviolin - Dec 2, 2020 - 10:07am
 
Counting with Pictures - Proclivities - Dec 2, 2020 - 9:36am
 
Now For Something Completely Different - oldviolin - Dec 2, 2020 - 8:34am
 
the Todd Rundgren topic - ColdMiser - Dec 2, 2020 - 7:24am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - aflanigan - Dec 2, 2020 - 6:48am
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - Steely_D - Dec 2, 2020 - 6:35am
 
The Obituary Page - miamizsun - Dec 2, 2020 - 5:38am
 
Today in History - Red_Dragon - Dec 2, 2020 - 5:35am
 
Trump - R_P - Dec 2, 2020 - 1:43am
 
The Great Reset - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Dec 2, 2020 - 12:14am
 
Capital Punishment - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:29pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:20pm
 
Trump Lies - Steely_D - Dec 1, 2020 - 8:29pm
 
Problems with Mellow Mix Stream - Coaxial - Dec 1, 2020 - 7:31pm
 
What Makes You Laugh? - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 5:19pm
 
Economix - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 2:59pm
 
Marijuana: Baked News. - westslope - Dec 1, 2020 - 2:35pm
 
Music Geek Scoop!! - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 1, 2020 - 1:47pm
 
Physical Graffiti - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:39pm
 
Documentaries on YT - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:37pm
 
In My Room - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:06pm
 
Rhythm - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 12:04pm
 
Recommended documentaries - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:53am
 
Would you drive this car for dating with ur girl? - KurtfromLaQuinta - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:50am
 
Gotta Get Your Drink On - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 11:01am
 
Annoying stuff. not things that piss you off, just annoyi... - Red_Dragon - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:55am
 
Museum Of Bad Album Covers - Ohmsen - Dec 1, 2020 - 10:23am
 
Republican Lies, Deceit and Hypocrisy - buddy - Dec 1, 2020 - 9:13am
 
2001; A SPACE ODYSSEY - NoEnzLefttoSplit - Dec 1, 2020 - 8:05am
 
Venus and Mars - R_P - Dec 1, 2020 - 1:57am
 
Live Music - R_P - Nov 30, 2020 - 9:46pm
 
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group - Coaxial - Nov 30, 2020 - 8:40pm
 
Celebrity Face Recognition - ScottFromWyoming - Nov 30, 2020 - 8:10pm
 
Canada - R_P - Nov 30, 2020 - 7:27pm
 
Things You Thought Today - Red_Dragon - Nov 30, 2020 - 5:16pm
 
Protest Songs - rhahl - Nov 30, 2020 - 12:32pm
 
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •  - oldviolin - Nov 30, 2020 - 10:16am
 
Democratic Party - cc_rider - Nov 30, 2020 - 8:24am
 
Need A Thread Killed? - sirdroseph - Nov 30, 2020 - 5:14am
 
Supreme Court Rulings - rhahl - Nov 29, 2020 - 4:47pm
 
Those Lovable Policemen - Red_Dragon - Nov 29, 2020 - 2:10pm
 
Name My Band - haresfur - Nov 29, 2020 - 1:22pm
 
Wow so glad I found you. - BillG - Nov 29, 2020 - 8:28am
 
Questions. - miamizsun - Nov 29, 2020 - 7:12am
 
Republican Party - Coaxial - Nov 29, 2020 - 5:47am
 
Poetry Forum - ScottN - Nov 29, 2020 - 4:46am
 
Let them eat kale - westslope - Nov 28, 2020 - 3:47pm
 
Happy Thanksgiving! - Red_Dragon - Nov 28, 2020 - 2:46pm
 
Iran - R_P - Nov 28, 2020 - 2:42pm
 
Cache manager - BillG - Nov 28, 2020 - 1:13pm
 
I like cheese - Ohmsen - Nov 28, 2020 - 2:51am
 
♥ ♥ ♥ Vote For Pie ♥ ♥ ♥ - rhahl - Nov 28, 2020 - 2:07am
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - rhahl - Nov 28, 2020 - 2:00am
 
Vinyl Only Spin List - kurtster - Nov 27, 2020 - 8:07pm
 
Google Home - jarro - Nov 27, 2020 - 1:57pm
 
Jam! - rhahl - Nov 27, 2020 - 11:05am
 
Race in America - R_P - Nov 26, 2020 - 12:04pm
 
• • • BRING OUT YOUR DEAD • • •  - Antigone - Nov 26, 2020 - 11:28am
 
Outstanding Covers - Steely_D - Nov 26, 2020 - 10:22am
 
Next life I'm going to be a backup singer - Steely_D - Nov 26, 2020 - 10:12am
 
Alice's Restaurant - Angiea16 - Nov 26, 2020 - 9:24am
 
RP on Raspberry Pi - BillG - Nov 26, 2020 - 9:07am
 
A motivational quote - oldviolin - Nov 26, 2020 - 7:49am
 
honk if you think manbird and OV are one and the same ent... - oldviolin - Nov 26, 2020 - 7:47am
 
Arlo Guthrie's Alice's Restaurant Massacree - oldviolin - Nov 26, 2020 - 7:09am
 
Unresearched Conspiracy Theories - Ohmsen - Nov 25, 2020 - 3:30pm
 
Index » Regional/Local » USA/Canada » Race in America Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Post to this Topic
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 9, 2020 - 11:29am

White supremacy is ‘most persistent and lethal’ terror threat in the U.S., according to Homeland Security draft report
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 9, 2020 - 9:32am

Neo-Nazi pleads guilty over threats to journalists
Garza was one of four members of the Neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen Division charged early this year with having cyberstalked and sent Swastika-laden posters to journalists and an employee of the Anti-Defamation League, telling them, “You have been visited by your local Nazis,” “Your Actions have Consequences,” and “We are Watching.”

R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 4, 2020 - 10:19pm

How “Prerequisite Cases” Tried to Define Whiteness
In these “prerequisite cases,” writes scholar John Tehranian, individuals sued to be “declared white by law after being denied citizenship rights by immigration authorities on the grounds of racial ineligibility.” Precedent could whipsaw back and forth: A Syrian, for instance, was declared white in 1909; another Syrian was declared not white in 1913; still another wasn’t white in 1914; then, in 1915, a fourth was legally found to be white.

For Irish, Italians, Spaniards, Greeks, Slavs, Arabs, and other nationalities and ethnicities, whiteness was a gray zone. According to Tehranian, this meant that prerequisite cases “had a profound impact on shaping the immigrant experience in the United States.” Since whiteness could lead to citizenship, and therefore rights, privileges, and political power, the stakes were high.

Tehranian explores how courts used different tests to define whiteness through the 1920s. There was a “scientific evidence” test, which proved itself to be not vey scientific. And there was the “common knowledge” test, simple “common sense”—which is never all that simple.

It was, for instance, “scientific” that Takao Ozawa couldn’t be included in the category “white persons” because he was not “Caucasian” (Ozawa v. U.S., 1922). But being Caucasian per se wasn’t necessarily enough to be white, either, as Bhagat Singh Thind discovered in 1923. Thind was an India-born Sikh who served in the U.S. Army during World War I; he claimed Aryan descent, meaning membership in the Caucasian race. The Supreme Court abandoned the supposedly scientific arguments it had used just a year earlier and ruled him ineligible for whiteness and therefore citizenship. It was common sense to a majority of justices that a “heathen” couldn’t be white.

Tehranian argues that after Ozawa and Thind, a new test for racial determination took hold. Whiteness became a matter of “white performance interpreted through the eyes of judges.” A petitioner could first “point to his own adoption of white values and his personal dramaturgy of whiteness as evidence of his appropriate racial categorization.” A second piece of evidence was “the assimilation of his ethnic group into the core Western European, Christian tradition as evidence of his whiteness.”

Armenians, for instance, were declared white in U.S. v. Cartozian (1925), based on several factors. Their Christianity became “a proxy for racial belonging.” An expert witness for the court personally knew of “ten or fifteen Armenians in Boston who had married American wives.” So worshiping in a Christian church and marrying white people were signifiers of being white.

kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 2:15pm



 islander wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

HEY KCAR,

I didn't bring up or start anything about Mrs. Haley. 

Just responded to a purely bigoted and racist post from one of  your  comrades.

So who is distracting who from what again ?

.
 

Your world is a very foreign (ironically) place. I hope it stays that way. 
 

Red Green is crying for kurtster.

Kurt: not a good idea to  create or post falsehoods when attacking the posts or positions of other people. It distracts from your point, however justified it is, and greatly reduces your trustworthiness.

Frankly, I don't know wtf you're doing lately. Maybe you're worried about the pandemic and economic crisis getting worse. Too bad Trump isn't.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 12:44pm

 Lazy8 wrote:
kurtster wrote:

You did nothing of the sort.  Both posts sat for 3 days with no objections by you on anything posted by me or rd.  Kcar did not question rd's post, just my reply regarding Haley's legal status.

You only object now to what I wrote by calling it just more shit on the pile.  Still no comments by you on the veracity of rd's post.

No one to date has called out rd's claim on Haley's name.  Just me.  And I'm the one getting all of the blow back.  Figures.

Believe it or not I have other things to do. Sometimes all I have time for is rolling my eyes.

Your posts are good exercise for those muscles. I've cut back because I don't want to overdevelop them.

People post false information all the time. Most of them actually believe it; you posted something you knew was untrue. If someone engages in honest debate a correction is welcome. When you post a deliberate lie you've sent out a signal: the truth is irrelevant here, claims are just a shot exchanged in a war of words.

Noise, not signal, injected intentionally. In the real world we do our best to filter out noise.
 
There is no intention of an honest debate when a deliberately misleading meme is deliberately posted to make a point.  All is fair in what, if any, rebuttals should come back at the poster.  There was no genuine intent for an honest debate with this meme, unless you are calling rd stupid, careless and poorly informed.  Otherwise, assuming he is smart and well informed, it can rightly be taken as purely divisive with malicious intent.  It was a stand alone post, not in response to anyone or anything, so I'll take the latter.
cc_rider

cc_rider Avatar

Location: Bastrop
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 9:59am



 kurtster wrote:




 

The Men's Prayer: 'I'm a man, but I can change. If I have to, I guess.'
islander

islander Avatar

Location: Seattle
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 9:37am



 kurtster wrote:

HEY KCAR,

I didn't bring up or start anything about Mrs. Haley. 

Just responded to a purely bigoted and racist post from one of  your  comrades.

So who is distracting who from what again ?

.
 

Your world is a very foreign (ironically) place. I hope it stays that way. 
islander

islander Avatar

Location: Seattle
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 9:36am



 Lazy8 wrote:
kurtster wrote:

You did nothing of the sort.  Both posts sat for 3 days with no objections by you on anything posted by me or rd.  Kcar did not question rd's post, just my reply regarding Haley's legal status.

You only object now to what I wrote by calling it just more shit on the pile.  Still no comments by you on the veracity of rd's post.

No one to date has called out rd's claim on Haley's name.  Just me.  And I'm the one getting all of the blow back.  Figures.

Believe it or not I have other things to do. Sometimes all I have time for is rolling my eyes.

Your posts are good exercise for those muscles. I've cut back because I don't want to overdevelop them.


People post false information all the time. Most of them actually believe it; you posted something you knew was untrue. If someone engages in honest debate a correction is welcome. When you post a deliberate lie you've sent out a signal: the truth is irrelevant here, claims are just a shot exchanged in a war of words.

Noise, not signal, injected intentionally. In the real world we do our best to filter out noise.
 

According to the internet photo representation of reality algorithm this happens to women about 5X as often as it happens to men:



Not really surprising when you think about it a little bit. 
Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 3, 2020 - 8:16am

kurtster wrote:

You did nothing of the sort.  Both posts sat for 3 days with no objections by you on anything posted by me or rd.  Kcar did not question rd's post, just my reply regarding Haley's legal status.

You only object now to what I wrote by calling it just more shit on the pile.  Still no comments by you on the veracity of rd's post.

No one to date has called out rd's claim on Haley's name.  Just me.  And I'm the one getting all of the blow back.  Figures.

Believe it or not I have other things to do. Sometimes all I have time for is rolling my eyes.

Your posts are good exercise for those muscles. I've cut back because I don't want to overdevelop them.

People post false information all the time. Most of them actually believe it; you posted something you knew was untrue. If someone engages in honest debate a correction is welcome. When you post a deliberate lie you've sent out a signal: the truth is irrelevant here, claims are just a shot exchanged in a war of words.

Noise, not signal, injected intentionally. In the real world we do our best to filter out noise.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 5:38pm

American Christianity’s White-Supremacy Problem
History, theology, and culture all contribute to the racist attitudes embedded in the white church.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 5:17pm

 kcar wrote:

HEY KURT:



would you like to talk about the pandemic and the collapsed economy instead? Because this whole bu||$hit focus on Nikki Haley feels like a desperate attempt to distract people from talking about the real story: how Trump completely screwed up the country and has no clue about how to fix it.
 
HEY KCAR,

I didn't bring up or start anything about Mrs. Haley. 

Just responded to a purely bigoted and racist post from one of  your  comrades.

So who is distracting who from what again ?

.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 3:42pm

Florida couple arrested after shooting at 2 Black men and a kid dropping off U-Haul van
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 3:36pm



 kurtster wrote:

You are such a useful idiot. I only stated that she benefited from an arranged marriage in regards to her citizenship and on that basis could never be POTUS. Nothing else. Nothing about where she was born or even one word about her parents. Go back and read it. Evidently you agreed with rd and only went to the wiki page to see
whether or not what I said was true about her citizenship.

I went to the wiki page only to make sure about the spelling of her name, nothing else. You came up with all of the other silly stuff all by yourself.

So who's reading comprehension is suspect here ? You're a prisoner of your progressive thinking. Predictable.
 

I'm sorry: I can't keep up with your mish-mash of make-believe and fact and malicious Fvkkuppery.

"Evidently you agreed with rd and only went to the wiki page to see whether or not what I said was true about her citizenship."

I have better things to do with my life than thoroughly debunk your attempts at misinformation.


HEY KURT:



would you like to talk about the pandemic and the collapsed economy instead? Because this whole bu||$hit focus on Nikki Haley feels like a desperate attempt to distract people from talking about the real story: how Trump completely screwed up the country and has no clue about how to fix it.

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 3:13pm

 kcar wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

I knew that was false when I wrote it. I went to the wiki page, same as you did, but for different reasons.

Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention. You don't bother to fact check RD, but you do me. Speaks volumes as to your bias and group think as well as his.
 

Wait—are you saying that you personally edited the Wikipedia entry on Nikki Haley? So that the entry states that Haley was born in a hospital in Bamberg, SC? So that you could help perpetuate what you claim is a falsehood (namely that Haley was born in the US and so can run for POTUS)?


"Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention."


Kurt, I ask again: why do you hate America so much? 

I don't know which part of Nikki's bio you supposedly doctored with fake news, but other news- and fact-gathering organizations besides Wikipedia report that Haley was born in South Carolina. So your fake-news insertion about Haley's birthplace seems to agree with...Oh poor Kurt...the facts.


Encyclopedia Britannica


Biography.com


CNN


Oh Noes for you: The Wall Street Journal


ABC News

Honey, if you're just bored and lonely, you should find another creepy game to play.
 
You are such a useful idiot.  I only stated that she benefited from an arranged marriage in regards to her citizenship and on that basis could never be POTUS.  Nothing else.  Nothing about where she was born or even one word about her parents.  Go back and read it.  Evidently you agreed with rd and only went to the wiki page to see whether or not what I said was true about her citizenship.

I went to the wiki page only to make sure about the spelling of her name, nothing else.  You came up with all of the other silly stuff all by yourself. 

So who's reading comprehension is suspect here ?  You're a prisoner of your progressive thinking.  Predictable.
kcar

kcar Avatar



Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 2:57pm



 kurtster wrote:

I knew that was false when I wrote it. I went to the wiki page, same as you did, but for different reasons.

Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention. You don't bother to fact check RD, but you do me. Speaks volumes as to your bias and group think as well as his.
 

Wait—are you saying that you personally edited the Wikipedia entry on Nikki Haley? So that the entry states that Haley was born in a hospital in Bamberg, SC? So that you could help perpetuate what you claim is a falsehood (namely that Haley was born in the US and so can run for POTUS)?




"Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention."


Kurt, I ask again: why do you hate America so much? 

I don't know which part of Nikki's bio you supposedly doctored with fake news, but other news- and fact-gathering organizations besides Wikipedia report that Haley was born in South Carolina. So your fake-news insertion about Haley's birthplace seems to agree with...Oh poor Kurt...the facts.


Encyclopedia Britannica


Biography.com


CNN


Oh Noes for you: The Wall Street Journal


ABC News



Honey, if you're just bored and lonely, you should find another creepy game to play.
R_P

R_P Avatar



Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 2:49pm

The Nigerian drummer who set the beat for US civil rights

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 2:48pm

 Lazy8 wrote:
kurtster wrote:
I knew that was false when I wrote it. I went to the wiki page, same as you did, but for different reasons.

Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention. You don't bother to fact check RD, but you do me. Speaks volumes as to your bias and group think as well as his.

I was paying attention. We fact check sources that are of questionable veracity, and you seem comfortable with that status.

You didn't counter fake news, you contributed to it. You don't clean the stable by adding to the pile.
 
You did nothing of the sort.  Both posts sat for 3 days with no objections by you on anything posted by me or rd.  Kcar did not question rd's post, just my reply regarding Haley's legal status.

You only object now to what I wrote by calling it just more shit on the pile.  Still no comments by you on the veracity of rd's post.

No one to date has called out rd's claim on Haley's name.  Just me.  And I'm the one getting all of the blow back.  Figures.
kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 1:12pm

 westslope wrote:


 kurtster wrote:

WTF are you talking about ?  A nuclear war ?  And what American lives are you speaking of ?

You really seem to have it in for the Jews and fat people, too.  What do you do when you see a fat Jewish person ?
 
You are in fine shape aren't you?  You seem to have as much trouble reading as your favourite president does.

So let's see.

The kurtster supports US obesity and sitting policies because kurtster is proud of  US contemporary health outcomes and believes the C-19 pandemic is largely fake news.

kurtster supports:

- a 43% adult obesity rate, headed to 50% according to some experts
-  high rates of COPD
-  high rates of diabetes 
-  more and more dementia
-  chronic pain
-  opioid drug savers
-  the lowest green taxes on deadly, polluting fossil fuel distillates among the rich western countries
-  killing innocents for the American cheap energy entitlement.
- anthropogenic climate disruption
 
Odd remark about Jews.  I reckon that most Americans who identify as Jewish or of Jewish descent despise and deeply loath President Trump and many of his followers.    Plan on sending these Jewish Americans to a re-education camp kurtster?

The best critics of the Israeli ethnic-cleansing, nation building programme are.....  wait for it.... you already guessed....  Jewish!   This situation is somewhat similar to the US Vietnam War effort — where loyal, proud American heroes could simply not kill enough 'gooks'.   Americans individuals figured among the best critics of this ill-advised but oh so deadly war.

So let's explore your anti-Semiticism kurtster.    Do you consider Arabs to  be full fledged human beings, sub-human or on par with animals?    You sure kill enough of them.  

Do you support the Israeli kill ratios?  Do you support the Israeli settlers and among them the Hill Top Youths?  
 
You clearly believe what you believe.  I don't give a flying fuck any more.  What ever you want to say about me is true.  

Did you get a thrill typing "gooks" ?  I'll bet you would really like typing "slopes".  Go ahead, try it, you'll like it !

Have a nice day.
westslope

westslope Avatar

Location: BC sage brush steppe


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 9:23am



 kurtster wrote:

WTF are you talking about ?  A nuclear war ?  And what American lives are you speaking of ?

You really seem to have it in for the Jews and fat people, too.  What do you do when you see a fat Jewish person ?
 
You are in fine shape aren't you?  You seem to have as much trouble reading as your favourite president does.

So let's see.

The kurtster supports US obesity and sitting policies because kurtster is proud of  US contemporary health outcomes and believes the C-19 pandemic is largely fake news.

kurtster supports:

- a 43% adult obesity rate, headed to 50% according to some experts
-  high rates of COPD
-  high rates of diabetes 
-  more and more dementia
-  chronic pain
-  opioid drug savers
-  the lowest green taxes on deadly, polluting fossil fuel distillates among the rich western countries
-  killing innocents for the American cheap energy entitlement.
- anthropogenic climate disruption
 
Odd remark about Jews.  I reckon that most Americans who identify as Jewish or of Jewish descent despise and deeply loath President Trump and many of his followers.    Plan on sending these Jewish Americans to a re-education camp kurtster?

The best critics of the Israeli ethnic-cleansing, nation building programme are.....  wait for it.... you already guessed....  Jewish!   This situation is somewhat similar to the US Vietnam War effort — where loyal, proud American heroes could simply not kill enough 'gooks'.   Americans individuals figured among the best critics of this ill-advised but oh so deadly war.

So let's explore your anti-Semiticism kurtster.    Do you consider Arabs to  be full fledged human beings, sub-human or on par with animals?    You sure kill enough of them.  

Do you support the Israeli kill ratios?  Do you support the Israeli settlers and among them the Hill Top Youths?  


Lazy8

Lazy8 Avatar

Location: The Gallatin Valley of Montana
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 2, 2020 - 8:56am

kurtster wrote:
I knew that was false when I wrote it. I went to the wiki page, same as you did, but for different reasons.

Did it to counter fake news with fake news and see who was paying attention. You don't bother to fact check RD, but you do me. Speaks volumes as to your bias and group think as well as his.

I was paying attention. We fact check sources that are of questionable veracity, and you seem comfortable with that status.

You didn't counter fake news, you contributed to it. You don't clean the stable by adding to the pile.
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 47, 48, 49  Next