FLAC via TuneIn
- Steely_D - Sep 28, 2020 - 11:35am
- westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 11:22am
Dial 1 for English
- westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:53am
- westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:48am
Things You Thought Today
- black321 - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:33am
Crazy conspiracy theories
- westslope - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:17am
- Steely_D - Sep 28, 2020 - 10:13am
- R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 9:53am
RP App for Android
- bevgerry - Sep 28, 2020 - 8:52am
Radio Paradise Comments
- miamizsun - Sep 28, 2020 - 8:00am
Radio Paradise NFL Pick'em Group
- miamizsun - Sep 28, 2020 - 7:58am
Counting with Pictures
- ScottN - Sep 28, 2020 - 7:53am
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos
- buckshot - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:30am
Today in History
- Red_Dragon - Sep 28, 2020 - 5:13am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- VV - Sep 28, 2020 - 3:06am
- R_P - Sep 28, 2020 - 12:05am
Vinyl Only Spin List
- kurtster - Sep 27, 2020 - 8:02pm
Name My Band
- oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:26pm
What Did You Do Today?
- oldviolin - Sep 27, 2020 - 6:09pm
The American Dream
- Red_Dragon - Sep 27, 2020 - 4:02pm
- R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:50pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- haresfur - Sep 27, 2020 - 2:33pm
- R_P - Sep 27, 2020 - 12:14pm
Twitter's finest moment
- miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 11:23am
KUDOS for BillG
- miamizsun - Sep 27, 2020 - 9:04am
What are you reading now?
- rhahl - Sep 27, 2020 - 7:48am
Supreme Court: Who's Next?
- R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 5:02pm
- Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 4:27pm
- Red_Dragon - Sep 26, 2020 - 3:36pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 2:19pm
Race in America
- R_P - Sep 26, 2020 - 12:19pm
- Steely_D - Sep 26, 2020 - 11:10am
How's the weather?
- westslope - Sep 26, 2020 - 7:20am
Looting & vandalism isn't protest
- Red_Dragon - Sep 25, 2020 - 1:17pm
Integration of RP app with Apple Music playlists
- BillG - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:14pm
- westslope - Sep 25, 2020 - 12:03pm
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- oldviolin - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:58am
This is Odd, Gross and a good excuse to be late for work
- miamizsun - Sep 25, 2020 - 10:08am
- rhahl - Sep 25, 2020 - 8:11am
Drop the Puck! NHL Lockout Ends!
- sunybuny - Sep 25, 2020 - 5:35am
- ScottFromWyoming - Sep 24, 2020 - 7:35pm
Mixtape Culture Club
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:32pm
- R_P - Sep 24, 2020 - 4:13pm
Bluesound Sound Dropouts
- BillG - Sep 24, 2020 - 12:02pm
- Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 10:12am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- miamizsun - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:59am
Film & Video Production
- rgio - Sep 24, 2020 - 5:11am
Quotes: Your Favorite Comedians
- Ohmsen - Sep 24, 2020 - 1:07am
- whatshisname - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:10pm
- Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 6:09pm
Your favourite conspiracy theory?
- R_P - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:56pm
*** PUNS *** ASTRONOMY
- buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:24pm
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- buddy - Sep 23, 2020 - 4:21pm
The Obituary Page
- Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:56am
It's the economy stupid.
- Red_Dragon - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
how do you feel right now?
- Steely_D - Sep 23, 2020 - 10:27am
- Ohmsen - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:58am
- Coaxial - Sep 23, 2020 - 7:39am
Australia has Disappeared
- haresfur - Sep 22, 2020 - 9:16pm
- R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 8:50pm
- R_P - Sep 22, 2020 - 1:57pm
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Sep 22, 2020 - 7:49am
Things I'd LIKE to find at my house.
- Antigone - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:31pm
Lyrics that strike a chord today...
- Steely_D - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:13pm
RP Main Mix on TuneIn unavailable?
- DianaLipka - Sep 21, 2020 - 9:56am
Best Song Comments.
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Sep 21, 2020 - 5:37am
Trolls at RP
- Steely_D - Sep 20, 2020 - 4:41pm
- Ohmsen - Sep 20, 2020 - 2:37pm
- R_P - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:56am
Lyrics That Remind You of Someone
- oldviolin - Sep 20, 2020 - 9:15am
Is there any DOG news out there?
- sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 7:29am
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix
- miamizsun - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:46am
- sirdroseph - Sep 20, 2020 - 6:14am
- gsbaronnier - Sep 20, 2020 - 3:24am
- R_P - Sep 19, 2020 - 4:57pm
Pandemics and Rights
Location: (3261.3 Miles SE of RP)
Jan 26, 2020 - 7:39am
(edit: 09/03/2020 - how the perception has changed - weirdly posted on 01/26/2020 before political correctness)
via bio tech wiz andrew hessel
common sense rational thought on what to do geared toward all possibly involved...
As China’s epidemic continues to spread, things may seem scary. Here are ten simple precautions that can protect you from contracting the coronavirus.
I know people are very frightened. And I expect panic will rise in the coming days. But very simple measures can protect you.
During the SARS epidemic, I traveled all over China and Hong Kong, interviewed people infected with the virus, doctors and nurses treating the disease, government officials, police—everybody. I was never concerned that I would become infected, despite being in the room with sick individuals. And that’s because I knew what precautions to take. Here are the most important ones to know:
1. When you leave your home, wear gloves—winter mittens or outdoor gloves—and keep them on in subways, buses, and public spaces.
2. If you are in a social situation where you should remove your gloves, perhaps to shake hands or dine, do not touch your face or eyes, no matter how much something itches. Keep your hands away from contact with your face. And before you put your gloves back on, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water, scrubbing the fingers. Put your gloves on.
3. Change gloves daily, washing them thoroughly, and avoid wearing damp gloves.
4. Masks are useless when worn outdoors and may not be very helpful even indoors. Most masks deteriorate after one or two wearings. Using the same mask day after day is worse than useless—it’s disgusting, as the contents of your mouth and nose eventually coat the inside of the mask with a smelly veneer that is attractive to bacteria. I rarely wear a face mask in an epidemic, and I have been in more than 30 outbreaks. Instead, I stay away from crowds, and I keep my distance from individual people—a half meter, about 1.5 feet, is a good standard. If someone is coughing or sneezing, I ask them to put on a mask—to protect me from their potentially contaminated fluids. If they decline, I step a meter (about 3 feet) away from them, or I leave. Don’t shake hands or hug people—politely beg off, saying it’s better for both of you not to come in close contact during an epidemic.
5. Inside your household, remove all of the towels from your bathrooms and kitchen immediately, and replace them with clean towels that have the names of each family member on them. Instruct everybody in your home to only use their own towels and never touch another family member’s. Wash all towels twice a week. Damp towels provide terrific homes for viruses, like common colds, flus, and, yes, coronaviruses.
Location: Pasadena ,Texas
May 31, 2007 - 6:44pm
May 31, 2007 - 6:34pm
May 31, 2007 - 6:31pm
Location: Blinding You With Library Science!
May 31, 2007 - 2:23pm
May 31, 2007 - 10:38am