[ ]   [ ]   [ ]                        [ ]      [ ]   [ ]

Warning: file_get_contents(/home/www/settings/mirror_forum_db_enable_sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/content/Forum/functions.php on line 8

Framed - movie guessing game - Red_Dragon - May 12, 2025 - 9:42am
 
Wordle - daily game - marko86 - May 12, 2025 - 9:41am
 
Trump - Red_Dragon - May 12, 2025 - 9:29am
 
NY Times Strands - ptooey - May 12, 2025 - 8:48am
 
Today in History - islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:47am
 
Celebrity Face Recognition - islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:07am
 
Radio Paradise Comments - islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:02am
 
NYTimes Connections - ptooey - May 12, 2025 - 7:42am
 
No TuneIn Stream Lately - rgio - May 12, 2025 - 5:46am
 
Global Warming - rgio - May 12, 2025 - 4:39am
 
New Music - miamizsun - May 12, 2025 - 3:47am
 
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum - winter - May 11, 2025 - 8:41pm
 
Name My Band - GeneP59 - May 11, 2025 - 6:47pm
 
The Dragons' Roost - triskele - May 11, 2025 - 5:58pm
 
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos - Manbird - May 11, 2025 - 5:26pm
 
Bug Reports & Feature Requests - epsteel - May 11, 2025 - 12:30pm
 
Ukraine - R_P - May 11, 2025 - 11:03am
 
Things You Thought Today - GeneP59 - May 11, 2025 - 9:52am
 
Breaking News - Steely_D - May 10, 2025 - 8:52pm
 
May 2025 Photo Theme - Action - fractalv - May 10, 2025 - 7:54pm
 
Republican Party - Red_Dragon - May 10, 2025 - 3:50pm
 
Strips, cartoons, illustrations - R_P - May 10, 2025 - 2:16pm
 
Israel - R_P - May 10, 2025 - 1:18pm
 
Real Time with Bill Maher - R_P - May 10, 2025 - 12:21pm
 
Artificial Intelligence - q4Fry - May 10, 2025 - 10:01am
 
No Rock Mix on Alexa? - epsteel - May 10, 2025 - 9:45am
 
Kodi Addon - DaveInSaoMiguel - May 10, 2025 - 9:19am
 
What Makes You Laugh? - Isabeau - May 10, 2025 - 5:53am
 
Upcoming concerts or shows you can't wait to see - KurtfromLaQuinta - May 9, 2025 - 9:34pm
 
Immigration - R_P - May 9, 2025 - 5:35pm
 
Basketball - GeneP59 - May 9, 2025 - 4:58pm
 
The Obituary Page - GeneP59 - May 9, 2025 - 4:45pm
 
Pink Floyd - miamizsun - May 9, 2025 - 3:52pm
 
Freedom of speech? - R_P - May 9, 2025 - 2:19pm
 
Questions. - kurtster - May 8, 2025 - 11:56pm
 
How's the weather? - GeneP59 - May 8, 2025 - 9:08pm
 
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously - R_P - May 8, 2025 - 7:27pm
 
Save NPR and PBS - SIGN THE PETITION - R_P - May 8, 2025 - 3:32pm
 
How about a stream of just the metadata? - ednazarko - May 8, 2025 - 11:22am
 
Baseball, anyone? - Red_Dragon - May 8, 2025 - 9:23am
 
no-money fun - islander - May 8, 2025 - 7:55am
 
UFO's / Aliens blah blah blah: BOO ! - dischuckin - May 8, 2025 - 7:03am
 
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests - miamizsun - May 8, 2025 - 5:53am
 
Into The Wild - Red_Dragon - May 7, 2025 - 7:34pm
 
Get the Money out of Politics! - R_P - May 7, 2025 - 5:06pm
 
What Makes You Sad? - Antigone - May 7, 2025 - 2:58pm
 
USA! USA! USA! - R_P - May 7, 2025 - 2:33pm
 
The Perfect Government - Proclivities - May 7, 2025 - 2:05pm
 
Musky Mythology - R_P - May 7, 2025 - 10:13am
 
Living in America - islander - May 7, 2025 - 9:38am
 
DQ (as in 'Daily Quote') - JimTreadwell - May 7, 2025 - 8:08am
 
Pakistan - Red_Dragon - May 6, 2025 - 2:21pm
 
SCOTUS - R_P - May 6, 2025 - 1:53pm
 
Canada - R_P - May 6, 2025 - 11:00am
 
Solar / Wind / Geothermal / Efficiency Energy - ColdMiser - May 6, 2025 - 10:00am
 
Lyrics that strike a chord today... - ColdMiser - May 6, 2025 - 8:06am
 
What's your mood today? - GeneP59 - May 6, 2025 - 6:57am
 
China - R_P - May 5, 2025 - 6:01pm
 
Trump Lies™ - R_P - May 5, 2025 - 5:50pm
 
Song of the Day - rgio - May 5, 2025 - 5:33am
 
Love the Cinco de Mayo celebration! - miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:53am
 
how do you feel right now? - miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:49am
 
Mixtape Culture Club - miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:48am
 
The Bucket List - Red_Dragon - May 4, 2025 - 1:08pm
 
260,000 Posts in one thread? - winter - May 4, 2025 - 9:28am
 
Australia - R_P - May 3, 2025 - 11:37pm
 
M.A.G.A. - R_P - May 3, 2025 - 6:52pm
 
Democratic Party - Isabeau - May 3, 2025 - 5:04pm
 
Philly - Proclivities - May 3, 2025 - 6:26am
 
Race in America - R_P - May 2, 2025 - 12:01pm
 
Multi-Room AirPlay using iOS app on Mac M - downbeat - May 2, 2025 - 8:11am
 
YouTube: Music-Videos - black321 - May 1, 2025 - 6:44pm
 
Museum of Iconic Album Covers - Proclivities - May 1, 2025 - 12:24pm
 
Regarding cats - Isabeau - May 1, 2025 - 12:11pm
 
When I need a Laugh I ... - Isabeau - May 1, 2025 - 10:37am
 
Index » Music » Whatever » Live Music Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108  Next
Post to this Topic
Honnie

Honnie Avatar



Posted: Oct 3, 2026 - 3:48pm


black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 1, 2026 - 12:39pm

Quite a lineup





oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Oct 1, 2026 - 12:17pm


mannixj

mannixj Avatar



Posted: Oct 1, 2026 - 10:03am


Dejaveux

Dejaveux Avatar

Location: Fiddy bucks


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 12:10pm

 oldviolin wrote:

He hangs out a lot online with a fellow named Otis Gibbs and his content. Otis interviews a lot of interesting people.





Otis is the man he has Kevin Bacon or Rick Beato level connections. 
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 10:44am

 oldviolin wrote:

He hangs out a lot online with a fellow named Otis Gibbs and his content. Otis interviews a lot of interesting people.





Otis has a few tracks on KFAT... I used to listen to his podcast back when I was driving a lot. That's my way of agreeing 100%.
oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 10:30am

 ScottFromWyoming wrote:


Yep. But it was the Lucinda show where I realized I needed to figure out who he was. Early days of the internet, it took years, actually. I think DownHomeGirl was involved in me getting it sorted out finally.

He hangs out a lot online with a fellow named Otis Gibbs and his content. Otis interviews a lot of interesting people.



ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 9:47am

 oldviolin wrote:


And of course Marty Stuart's Fabulous Superlatives...


Yep. But it was the Lucinda show where I realized I needed to figure out who he was. Early days of the internet, it took years, actually. I think DownHomeGirl was involved in me getting it sorted out finally.
Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 544 miles west of Paradis 1821 miles east of Paradise
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 9:44am


oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 9:32am

 ScottFromWyoming wrote:


It took me a long time to figure out who he is but I kept seeing him here and there. He was Lucinda Williams' band leader for Car Wheels and that show was amazing. 


And of course Marty Stuart's Fabulous Superlatives...
ScottFromWyoming

ScottFromWyoming Avatar

Location: Powell
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 8:47am

 black321 wrote:


who knew Howard Stern's younger brother played guitar? 


It took me a long time to figure out who he is but I kept seeing him here and there. He was Lucinda Williams' band leader for Car Wheels and that show was amazing. 
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 30, 2026 - 7:52am

 oldviolin wrote:



who knew Howard Stern's younger brother played guitar? 
oldviolin

oldviolin Avatar

Location: esse quam videri
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 8:14pm


NoEnzLefttoSplit

NoEnzLefttoSplit Avatar

Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 7:01pm

what a page of absolutely fantastic stuff. Some real delights.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 3:51pm

 SeriousLee wrote:

I don't always have time to watch all videos posted. But names like Mayer, Anastasio and Marcus King Band got my attention. So I finally did get around to watch them. 😲Wow is all I can say.



yes, the whole six hour show is available to stream...not sure I would have lasted that long.
i like my shows to start relatively on time (by 8) and wrap up within 2.5 hours 
SeriousLee

SeriousLee Avatar

Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 12:42pm

 black321 wrote:

lots of great videos from this weekend...this one takes off about 9 mins in

This one right off the bat




I don't always have time to watch all videos posted. But names like Mayer, Anastasio and Marcus King Band got my attention. So I finally did get around to watch them. 😲Wow is all I can say.

kurtster

kurtster Avatar

Location: where fear is not a virtue
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 10:25am

 black321 wrote:


Well he didnt have the RnR flash of those two,, right? 
Laid back, but a great songwriter and lead vocalist, and the band's energy and the relationship with the crowd/fans...jam band like energy, but always tight, no noodling, ha. 



Yep.  I have more Petty albums than anyone else.  Never actually saw him live but I've seen many of his live shows on video and they are downright fun.  He is was a great story teller.  One of the great ones I just never got around to seeing live.
Coaxial

Coaxial Avatar

Location: 544 miles west of Paradis 1821 miles east of Paradise
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 9:27am

 islander wrote:


I really miss Petty. I think partly it's because although I liked his work a lot it was always kind of background.  Bowie and Prince were big time rock stars - they were great and you knew it. Petty was also great, but until he was gone I didn't realize how much impact he had on my youth.


He left an incredible body of work for us when he made his exit. So many great songs.
black321

black321 Avatar

Location: An earth without maps
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 9:22am

 islander wrote:


I really miss Petty. I think partly it's because although I liked his work a lot it was always kind of background.  Bowie and Prince were big time rock stars - they were great and you knew it. Petty was also great, but until he was gone I didn't realize how much impact he had on my youth.


Well he didnt have the RnR flash of those two,, right? 
Laid back, but a great songwriter and lead vocalist, and the band's energy and the relationship with the crowd/fans...jam band like energy, but always tight, no noodling, ha. 

islander

islander Avatar

Location: West coast somewhere
Gender: Male


Posted: Sep 29, 2026 - 9:14am

 black321 wrote:

Great video, audio...show





I really miss Petty. I think partly it's because although I liked his work a lot it was always kind of background.  Bowie and Prince were big time rock stars - they were great and you knew it. Petty was also great, but until he was gone I didn't realize how much impact he had on my youth.
Page: 1, 2, 3 ... 106, 107, 108  Next

Warning: pg_close(): supplied resource is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /var/www/html/rp3.php on line 474