Warning: file_get_contents(/home/www/settings/mirror_forum_db_enable_sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/content/Forum/functions.php on line 8
Go back and listen to that again. He did not ask Iran to attack anything. He posed a hypothetical. It is your personal bias that interferes with you ability to understand anything about Trump.
Here is the transcript of what he said.
âWith the war it's just artificial, it's a little bit high, it's a small price to pay for keeping the world safe, keeping our country safe. They can take out a city. Let them take, let it, let them take out Los Angeles. Let them take out San Diego. That's, this is a very small price to pay, and it's gonna be over very soon. It's essentially almost over with.â
What's the hypothetical?
kurtster wrote:
None of you are interested in any truth about Trump because you think that he is so terrible that the truth about anything Trump is irrelevant and unwanted.
What's the truth about Trump? What makes you so proud that all of the partisan attackers here are missing?
You posted because you thought you had a 'gotcha' on RD. You were wrong...again. Your guy has said something despicable, unpatriotic, treasonous... again. You won't disavow what was said... again. You now claim to be the victim... again. You will now disappear for a while... hopefully.
Just more proof of his willingness to split any hair - no matter how fine - in defence of his daddy.
Again, if dave had posted a link, none of this would be happening.
Go pick on dave, not me. He is the problem which you all continuously enable.
You posted because you thought you had a 'gotcha' on RD. You were wrong...again. Your guy has said something despicable, unpatriotic, treasonous... again. You won't disavow what was said... again. You now claim to be the victim... again. You will now disappear for a while... hopefully.
I feel like I've been gang raped, in an internet kinda way. Not that I care.
But that's how I feel about it. So sue me ...
Care to comment on the substance of the speech? I mean...you denied he ever said it, implying a disavowal. Does that disavowal imply disagreement?
You can retreat behind the fact that it's Trump saying words, most of which are just meaningless applause lines for a crowd stupid enough to clap when he says them, but he is technically president of the United States and people around the world are listening.
Go back and listen to that again. He did not ask Iran to attack anything. He posed a hypothetical. It is your personal bias that interferes with you ability to understand anything about Trump.
Later.
Bullshit.
You can say this was just another joke, a misinterpretation... the fact of the matter that a president said, implied or even joked that an adversary we are at war with to bomb a US city is completely, 100% inexcusable.
And you should be ashamed for trying to legitimize this, if not this entire presidency.
ps, i dont blame you for being misled by google...but now that the facts are in...
interestingly (in a tragic car crash kind of way), the link in kurtster's post still brings up pretty much what he posted. Many hours later, with much discussion and Google's AI is still out there saying this is fake/never happened, and advising you how to spot such 'fakes'. Weird times.
tell google ai it is wrong the fact that you can hear cheers after this comment...
Again, if dave had posted a link, none of this would be happening.
Go pick on dave, not me. He is the problem which you all continuously enable.
His copy/pasting of AI generated context into Google as a means to find support or as he suggested... making an effort to verify... is driven by bias. EDIT - if you look at the link... the "q=" is the copy/pasted text of the search. The "=chrome..." is the right click "search for" from the menu. If you tell Google to search for proof of something that just happened, it's likely not indexed enough to fight off the bias of "fabricated", "falsely", and "attributed to".
I get that, but here we are hours later and that is still the response. This did happen and google is out there saying it didn't if people ask it to say it didn't. Even on the standards of trump, which are despicably low even for people who might make the thanksgiving dinner list, this is an insane statement. He asked and adversary, that we are currently at war with, to attack an American city. This man is no patriot. This statement should be impeachable. His fucking lemmings will do al they can to ignore or cover for it. The fact that google is empowering them to do so is crazy. Once the reconning comes for all those in government who allowed this catastrophe to continue, I hope there is equal rage and consequences for the corporate elite who said "eh, why not, we'll make a buck" and got on the bandwagon. That bandwagon needs to go over the cliff fully staffed. I'm not holding my breath, but I will never forget. This also applies to the ~1/3 that voted for him the second time.
Not that any of you are going to believe me on this, but ...
I started the post in question on the new website. The post editor disappears in the middle of the composing of the post, making things like inserting a hyperlink when you are ready to do so.
I originally used google search to look up the meme posted and got the response that I posted. When I went to post the link to that response the post editor was completely gone so I could not do anything else, like italics, bold text, etc. So I had to search the response by pasting into google search and that is where the link I posted came form. But the response was what I got from a cold search o the meme through google lens or whatever they call the image search function these days.
How else am I to verify an unattributed meme ? But that is what Dave does and you all enable him by not challenging him about it. Even worse is that this meme that has generated another tempest in a teapot will disappear after 5 days anyway as they all do.
I know that none of you believe I try to verify what I post before posting, mostly because none of you believe anything I say to begin with and say so, yet I do it mostly for me to know that I am being as truthful as possible. None of you are interested in any truth about Trump because you think that he is so terrible that the truth about anything Trump is irrelevant and unwanted.
Even on the standards of trump, which are despicably low even for people who might make the thanksgiving dinner list, this is an insane statement. He asked and adversary, that we are currently at war with, to attack an American city. This man is no patriot. This statement should be impeachable.
Go back and listen to that again. He did not ask Iran to attack anything. He posed a hypothetical. It is your personal bias that interferes with you ability to understand anything about Trump.
I get that, but here we are hours later and that is still the response. This did happen and google is out there saying it didn't if people ask it to say it didn't.
Even on the standards of trump, which are despicably low even for people who might make the thanksgiving dinner list, this is an insane statement. He asked and adversary, that we are currently at war with, to attack an American city. This man is no patriot. This statement should be impeachable. His fucking lemmings will do al they can to ignore or cover for it. The fact that google is empowering them to do so is crazy. Once the reconning comes for all those in government who allowed this catastrophe to continue, I hope there is equal rage and consequences for the corporate elite who said "eh, why not, we'll make a buck" and got on the bandwagon. That bandwagon needs to go over the cliff fully staffed. I'm not holding my breath, but I will never forget. This also applies to the ~1/3 that voted for him the second time.
Agree 100%.
And why isnt this the top story for every news source?
I see it as a front page, but not top story, on LA Times, NY Times Wash Post...ignored on fox, ny post...
The lack of integrity, critical thinking coming from Maga is beyond mind boggling.
I get that, but here we are hours later and that is still the response. This did happen and google is out there saying it didn't if people ask it to say it didn't.
Even on the standards of trump, which are despicably low even for people who might make the thanksgiving dinner list, this is an insane statement. He asked and adversary, that we are currently at war with, to attack an American city. This man is no patriot. This statement should be impeachable. His fucking lemmings will do all they can to ignore or cover for it. The fact that google is empowering them to do so is crazy. Once the reconning comes for all those in government who allowed this catastrophe to continue, I hope there is equal rage and consequences for the corporate elite who said "eh, why not, we'll make a buck" and got on the bandwagon. That bandwagon needs to go over the cliff fully staffed. I'm not holding my breath, but I will never forget. This also applies to the ~1/3 that voted for him the second time.
His copy/pasting of AI generated context into Google as a means to find support or as he suggested... making an effort to verify... is driven by bias.
EDIT - if you look at the link... the "q=" is the copy/pasted text of the search. The "=chrome..." is the right click "search for" from the menu.
If you tell Google to search for proof of something that just happened, it's likely not indexed enough to fight off the bias of "fabricated", "falsely", and "attributed to".
I get that, but here we are hours later and that is still the response. This did happen and google is out there saying it didn't if people ask it to say it didn't.
Even on the standards of trump, which are despicably low even for people who might make the thanksgiving dinner list, this is an insane statement. He asked and adversary, that we are currently at war with, to attack an American city. This man is no patriot. This statement should be impeachable. His fucking lemmings will do al they can to ignore or cover for it. The fact that google is empowering them to do so is crazy. Once the reconning comes for all those in government who allowed this catastrophe to continue, I hope there is equal rage and consequences for the corporate elite who said "eh, why not, we'll make a buck" and got on the bandwagon. That bandwagon needs to go over the cliff fully staffed. I'm not holding my breath, but I will never forget. This also applies to the ~1/3 that voted for him the second time.
Why don't you all elect one person to speak for you all. That way I can answer questions more efficiently. I am not going to answer each of you individually. That is why I am not responding.
interestingly (in a tragic car crash kind of way), the link in kurtster's post still brings up pretty much what he posted. Many hours later, with much discussion and Google's AI is still out there saying this is fake/never happened, and advising you how to spot such 'fakes'.
Weird times.
His copy/pasting of AI generated context into Google as a means to find support or as he suggested... making an effort to verify... is driven by bias.
EDIT - if you look at the link... the "q=" is the copy/pasted text of the search. The "=chrome..." is the right click "search for" from the menu.
If you tell Google to search for proof of something that just happened, it's likely not indexed enough to fight off the bias of "fabricated", "falsely", and "attributed to".
tell google ai it is wrong
the fact that you can hear cheers after this comment...
It is bizarre to me. This is what it currently says:
Fact Check & Attribution
The Quote: According to public records, news archives, and official transcripts, Donald Trump never stated that letting Iran attack Los Angeles or San Diego with a nuclear weapon is a "small price to pay." Media and fact-checking analysts have confirmed that the graphic displays a entirely fabricated statement.
The Response: The Governor Newsom Press Office has no record of issuing the statement shown in the image, as the entire exchange was manufactured online.
Yet there is video of it happening. 'don't believe your lying eyes', classic gaslighting. But this is from google, a once reputable company.
interestingly (in a tragic car crash kind of way), the link in kurtster's post still brings up pretty much what he posted. Many hours later, with much discussion and Google's AI is still out there saying this is fake/never happened, and advising you how to spot such 'fakes'.
Weird times.
tell google ai it is wrong
the fact that you can hear cheers after this comment...
interestingly (in a tragic car crash kind of way), the link in kurtster's post still brings up pretty much what he posted. Many hours later, with much discussion and Google's AI is still out there saying this is fake/never happened, and advising you how to spot such 'fakes'.
You can't really blame him. No sane person would say such a thing right?
And there will be no engagement on the content of the statements, just the initial defense of the diabolically stupid followed by "oops, my bad".
Now back into the shadows, until someone says something procedural he feels he can defend.
Inflation, the war, the grift, the insanity... nothing to say about those beyond the ideological justification of nuclear threat from the guy who canceled the oversight and would claim unrivaled victory to put it back in place.
Location: At the dude ranch / above the sea Gender:
Posted:
Oct 6, 2026 - 12:33am
haresfur wrote:
Yet you continue to support trump who said this. When is supporting evil become no longer ok?
âEvilâ is so broad. Letâs be more specific:
donald trump is a rapist felon who commits treason. He deserves the penalty for that.
He whines about how things arenât âfairâ to him. That would be fair.