Framed - movie guessing game
- Red_Dragon - May 12, 2025 - 9:42am
Wordle - daily game
- marko86 - May 12, 2025 - 9:41am
Trump
- Red_Dragon - May 12, 2025 - 9:29am
NY Times Strands
- ptooey - May 12, 2025 - 8:48am
Today in History
- islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:47am
Celebrity Face Recognition
- islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:07am
Radio Paradise Comments
- islander - May 12, 2025 - 8:02am
NYTimes Connections
- ptooey - May 12, 2025 - 7:42am
No TuneIn Stream Lately
- rgio - May 12, 2025 - 5:46am
Global Warming
- rgio - May 12, 2025 - 4:39am
New Music
- miamizsun - May 12, 2025 - 3:47am
Talk Behind Their Backs Forum
- winter - May 11, 2025 - 8:41pm
Name My Band
- GeneP59 - May 11, 2025 - 6:47pm
The Dragons' Roost
- triskele - May 11, 2025 - 5:58pm
Photography Forum - Your Own Photos
- Manbird - May 11, 2025 - 5:26pm
Bug Reports & Feature Requests
- epsteel - May 11, 2025 - 12:30pm
Ukraine
- R_P - May 11, 2025 - 11:03am
Things You Thought Today
- GeneP59 - May 11, 2025 - 9:52am
Breaking News
- Steely_D - May 10, 2025 - 8:52pm
May 2025 Photo Theme - Action
- fractalv - May 10, 2025 - 7:54pm
Republican Party
- Red_Dragon - May 10, 2025 - 3:50pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - May 10, 2025 - 2:16pm
Israel
- R_P - May 10, 2025 - 1:18pm
Real Time with Bill Maher
- R_P - May 10, 2025 - 12:21pm
Artificial Intelligence
- q4Fry - May 10, 2025 - 10:01am
No Rock Mix on Alexa?
- epsteel - May 10, 2025 - 9:45am
Kodi Addon
- DaveInSaoMiguel - May 10, 2025 - 9:19am
What Makes You Laugh?
- Isabeau - May 10, 2025 - 5:53am
Upcoming concerts or shows you can't wait to see
- KurtfromLaQuinta - May 9, 2025 - 9:34pm
Immigration
- R_P - May 9, 2025 - 5:35pm
Basketball
- GeneP59 - May 9, 2025 - 4:58pm
The Obituary Page
- GeneP59 - May 9, 2025 - 4:45pm
Pink Floyd
- miamizsun - May 9, 2025 - 3:52pm
Freedom of speech?
- R_P - May 9, 2025 - 2:19pm
Questions.
- kurtster - May 8, 2025 - 11:56pm
How's the weather?
- GeneP59 - May 8, 2025 - 9:08pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- R_P - May 8, 2025 - 7:27pm
Save NPR and PBS - SIGN THE PETITION
- R_P - May 8, 2025 - 3:32pm
How about a stream of just the metadata?
- ednazarko - May 8, 2025 - 11:22am
Baseball, anyone?
- Red_Dragon - May 8, 2025 - 9:23am
no-money fun
- islander - May 8, 2025 - 7:55am
UFO's / Aliens blah blah blah: BOO !
- dischuckin - May 8, 2025 - 7:03am
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests
- miamizsun - May 8, 2025 - 5:53am
Into The Wild
- Red_Dragon - May 7, 2025 - 7:34pm
Get the Money out of Politics!
- R_P - May 7, 2025 - 5:06pm
What Makes You Sad?
- Antigone - May 7, 2025 - 2:58pm
USA! USA! USA!
- R_P - May 7, 2025 - 2:33pm
The Perfect Government
- Proclivities - May 7, 2025 - 2:05pm
Musky Mythology
- R_P - May 7, 2025 - 10:13am
Living in America
- islander - May 7, 2025 - 9:38am
DQ (as in 'Daily Quote')
- JimTreadwell - May 7, 2025 - 8:08am
Pakistan
- Red_Dragon - May 6, 2025 - 2:21pm
SCOTUS
- R_P - May 6, 2025 - 1:53pm
Canada
- R_P - May 6, 2025 - 11:00am
Solar / Wind / Geothermal / Efficiency Energy
- ColdMiser - May 6, 2025 - 10:00am
Lyrics that strike a chord today...
- ColdMiser - May 6, 2025 - 8:06am
What's your mood today?
- GeneP59 - May 6, 2025 - 6:57am
China
- R_P - May 5, 2025 - 6:01pm
Trump Lies™
- R_P - May 5, 2025 - 5:50pm
Song of the Day
- rgio - May 5, 2025 - 5:33am
Love the Cinco de Mayo celebration!
- miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:53am
how do you feel right now?
- miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:49am
Mixtape Culture Club
- miamizsun - May 5, 2025 - 3:48am
The Bucket List
- Red_Dragon - May 4, 2025 - 1:08pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- winter - May 4, 2025 - 9:28am
Australia
- R_P - May 3, 2025 - 11:37pm
M.A.G.A.
- R_P - May 3, 2025 - 6:52pm
Democratic Party
- Isabeau - May 3, 2025 - 5:04pm
Philly
- Proclivities - May 3, 2025 - 6:26am
Race in America
- R_P - May 2, 2025 - 12:01pm
Multi-Room AirPlay using iOS app on Mac M
- downbeat - May 2, 2025 - 8:11am
YouTube: Music-Videos
- black321 - May 1, 2025 - 6:44pm
Museum of Iconic Album Covers
- Proclivities - May 1, 2025 - 12:24pm
Regarding cats
- Isabeau - May 1, 2025 - 12:11pm
When I need a Laugh I ...
- Isabeau - May 1, 2025 - 10:37am
Index »
Radio Paradise/General »
General Discussion »
NY Times Spelling Bee
Page: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 Next
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Oct 9, 2026 - 11:04am
ScottFromWyoming wrote: One of the first pangrams I ever got was NATIONALIZATION and that's been my longest word forever.
Whoa! Nice!
ScottFromWyoming
Location: Powell Gender:
Posted:
Oct 9, 2026 - 10:55am
SeriousLee wrote:
Today's pangram yielded my longest word.
One of the first pangrams I ever got was NATIONALIZATION and that's been my longest word forever.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Oct 9, 2026 - 10:43am
Today's pangram yielded my longest word.
ScottFromWyoming
Location: Powell Gender:
Posted:
Sep 22, 2026 - 6:10am
Proclivities wrote:
There was a discussion of it yesterday.
Yep. I was just. Not. Seeing it.
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Sep 22, 2026 - 5:49am
SeriousLee wrote:
Challenge accepted ð
Edit: Got it on first look. I can understand your OH now.
Edit2: Mind you, I'm better at seeing the pangram at first look than I am at reaching genius level.
There was a discussion of it yesterday.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Sep 22, 2026 - 5:14am
ScottFromWyoming wrote:
I always try to get the pangram first but today I had to give up and just play.
OH
Challenge accepted ð
Edit: Got it on first look. I can understand your OH now.
Edit2: Mind you, I'm better at seeing the pangram at first look than I am at reaching genius level.
ScottFromWyoming
Location: Powell Gender:
Posted:
Sep 22, 2026 - 3:12am
I always try to get the pangram first but today I had to give up and just play.
OH
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 1:44pm
ScottFromWyoming wrote:
Spoiler but ain't nobody here but us chick...ens.
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 1:30pm
ScottFromWyoming wrote:
Spoiler but ain't nobody here but us chick...ens.
Aye.
ScottFromWyoming
Location: Powell Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 1:07pm
Proclivities wrote:
Yeah, it's kind of a seasonal word, also depending on who I'm talking with. They are very common in this part of the world.
Spoiler but ain't nobody here but us chick...ens.
ScottFromWyoming
Location: Powell Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 1:01pm
SeriousLee wrote:
Wait...that's not a word?
First thing I tried!
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 12:36pm
SeriousLee wrote:
That's how I usually get it if I don't see it right away. Rearrange the letters until it pops out at me.
So I just tried right now and saw the pangram. It's a word I hear a fair bit around here in the summertime.
Yeah, it's kind of a seasonal word, also depending on who I'm talking with. They are very common in this part of the world.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 12:13pm
Proclivities wrote:
It's not some obscure medical term or something like that, but it's not a word I use often. I saw it after rearranging the letters a few times.
That's how I usually get it if I don't see it right away. Rearrange the letters until it pops out at me.
So I just tried right now and saw the pangram. It's a word I hear a fair bit around here in the summertime.
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 12:07pm
SeriousLee wrote:
I haven't found the pangram yet. Long day...tired head. I might just give up as I seldom play it unless I first find the pangram.
It's not some obscure medical term or something like that, but it's not a word I use often. I saw it after rearranging the letters a few times.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 12:01pm
Proclivities wrote:
Neither was "dickie". I guess they only accept the "dickey" spelling.
I haven't found the pangram yet. Long day...tired head. I might just give up as I seldom play it unless I first find the pangram.
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 11:49am
SeriousLee wrote:
Wait...that's not a word?
Neither was "dickie". I guess they only accept the "dickey" spelling.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Sep 11, 2026 - 11:44am
Wait...that's not a word?
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Jul 25, 2026 - 7:34am
Proclivities wrote: At the top of the "hints" page it shows the number of words. The hints are farther down the page so you won't see them if you don't scroll down. The initial hints are the numbers of each word for a starting letter, but you don't need to see them.
I wait until I get to Genius level before I check.
Ah, ok. I never looked at hints simply because I want to find words without hints. I'll have a look at yesterday's, I did get Genius on that one.
Thanks!
Proclivities
Location: Paris of the Piedmont Gender:
Posted:
Jul 25, 2026 - 6:16am
SeriousLee wrote:
My second daughter got her first Queen Bee yesterday. I told her how I still haven't got one because I always quit shortly after getting Genius. Told her it would be nice to know how far we are from Queen Bee and this is what she said:
You can google how many words you need for queen bee, if you also specify "with no other details" the AI overview doesn't give more spoilers.
At the top of the "hints" page it shows the number of words. The hints are farther down the page so you won't see them if you don't scroll down. The initial hints are the numbers of each word for a starting letter, but you don't need to see them.
I wait until I get to Genius level before I check.
SeriousLee
Location: Dans l'milieu d'deux milles livres
Posted:
Jul 25, 2026 - 6:00am
My second daughter got her first Queen Bee yesterday. I told her how I still haven't got one because I always quit shortly after getting Genius. Told her it would be nice to know how far we are from Queen Bee and this is what she said:
You can google how many words you need for queen bee, if you also specify "with no other details" the AI overview doesn't give more spoilers.
Warning : pg_close(): supplied resource is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /var/www/html/rp3.php on line 474