- sirdroseph - Mar 28, 2020 - 4:45am
- sirdroseph - Mar 28, 2020 - 3:45am
What Did You See Today?
- Paul_Andreev - Mar 28, 2020 - 2:52am
- kurtster - Mar 28, 2020 - 1:20am
Vinyl Only Spin List
- kurtster - Mar 28, 2020 - 12:06am
• • • The Once-a-Day • • •
- buddy - Mar 27, 2020 - 5:16pm
- hayduke2 - Mar 27, 2020 - 4:56pm
- kcar - Mar 27, 2020 - 4:28pm
Last gas price paid?
- katzendogs - Mar 27, 2020 - 3:39pm
All Dogs Go To Heaven - Dog Pix
- Antigone - Mar 27, 2020 - 2:28pm
- R_P - Mar 27, 2020 - 1:28pm
Counting with Pictures
- ndg - Mar 27, 2020 - 1:24pm
- R_P - Mar 27, 2020 - 1:13pm
Lyrics that strike a chord today...
- Red_Dragon - Mar 27, 2020 - 1:09pm
Strips, cartoons, illustrations
- R_P - Mar 27, 2020 - 11:31am
Radio Paradise Comments
- islander - Mar 27, 2020 - 10:36am
songs that ROCK!
- Lazy8 - Mar 27, 2020 - 10:29am
- Red_Dragon - Mar 27, 2020 - 10:29am
- Red_Dragon - Mar 27, 2020 - 8:34am
Change mix channel on RP app
- BillG - Mar 27, 2020 - 7:56am
Things You Thought Today
- sirdroseph - Mar 27, 2020 - 7:55am
Name My Band
- oldviolin - Mar 27, 2020 - 6:32am
The Obituary Page
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 26, 2020 - 11:24pm
- oldviolin - Mar 26, 2020 - 10:38pm
Pernicious Pious Proclivities Particularized Prodigiously
- R_P - Mar 26, 2020 - 5:54pm
What Are You Going To Do Today?
- Coaxial - Mar 26, 2020 - 3:56pm
What are you listening to now?
- Steely_D - Mar 26, 2020 - 2:32pm
Quick! I need a chicken...
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 26, 2020 - 1:26pm
- NoEnzLefttoSplit - Mar 26, 2020 - 1:26pm
Tech & Science
- R_P - Mar 26, 2020 - 11:12am
RP Daily Trivia Challenge
- KurtfromLaQuinta - Mar 26, 2020 - 10:20am
Public Messages in a Private Forum
- kurtster - Mar 26, 2020 - 6:49am
- whatshisname - Mar 25, 2020 - 10:48pm
- kurtster - Mar 25, 2020 - 9:45pm
how do you feel right now?
- haresfur - Mar 25, 2020 - 8:35pm
Strange signs, marquees, billboards, etc.
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:38pm
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:34pm
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:18pm
What did you have for dinner?
- jahgirl8 - Mar 25, 2020 - 5:14pm
Today in History
- Red_Dragon - Mar 25, 2020 - 7:29am
THANK YOU GUYS
- dawnbland - Mar 25, 2020 - 7:07am
- Red_Dragon - Mar 24, 2020 - 6:30pm
Preferred media player?
- gvajda - Mar 24, 2020 - 4:05pm
Get the Quote
- oldviolin - Mar 24, 2020 - 11:54am
Unresearched Conspiracy Theories
- miamizsun - Mar 24, 2020 - 6:17am
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD
- Ohmsen - Mar 24, 2020 - 2:54am
Graphs, Charts & Maps
- sirdroseph - Mar 24, 2020 - 2:42am
HALF A WORLD
- oldviolin - Mar 23, 2020 - 5:12pm
Marijuana: Baked News.
- westslope - Mar 23, 2020 - 3:16pm
Derplahoma Questions and Points of Interest
- Red_Dragon - Mar 23, 2020 - 9:42am
Things that make you sick
- sirdroseph - Mar 23, 2020 - 2:36am
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 22, 2020 - 11:33pm
Amazon Products (May Contain Spam)
- BlueHeronDruid - Mar 22, 2020 - 4:01pm
RP Windows Desktop Notification Applet
- gvajda - Mar 22, 2020 - 11:52am
Thanks Bill, Rebecca, and crew!
- steeler - Mar 22, 2020 - 10:33am
Cryptic Posts - Leave Them Guessing
- Isabeau - Mar 22, 2020 - 8:56am
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 21, 2020 - 9:20am
- ScottFromWyoming - Mar 21, 2020 - 12:22am
Pick a sport, any sport
- haresfur - Mar 20, 2020 - 11:38pm
Positive Thoughts and Prayer Requests
- kcar - Mar 20, 2020 - 11:26pm
- jahgirl8 - Mar 20, 2020 - 7:32pm
260,000 Posts in one thread?
- oldviolin - Mar 20, 2020 - 6:45pm
PSD for Roku
- mshafe - Mar 20, 2020 - 3:51pm
- westslope - Mar 20, 2020 - 3:26pm
Contemporary québécois music
- westslope - Mar 20, 2020 - 3:21pm
- oldviolin - Mar 20, 2020 - 1:59pm
music that makes you dance with big wavy gestures
- buddy - Mar 20, 2020 - 8:55am
- buddy - Mar 20, 2020 - 8:28am
Gotta Get Your Drink On
- jahgirl8 - Mar 19, 2020 - 3:38pm
- Red_Dragon - Mar 19, 2020 - 1:08pm
That's good advice
- Steely_D - Mar 19, 2020 - 12:32pm
More reggae, less Marley please
- R_P - Mar 19, 2020 - 12:04pm
- R_P - Mar 19, 2020 - 11:23am
RP undercover !
- sunybuny - Mar 19, 2020 - 7:14am
The Dumbest Thing I Did Today Was......
- sunybuny - Mar 19, 2020 - 7:10am
Radio Paradise/General »
About RP »
Bill and Rebecca, Thank You
Location: Left Coast
Feb 13, 2020 - 1:17pm
Thanks a lot for all of the kind words :-)
Location: original states
Feb 13, 2020 - 8:03am
Congratulations - 20 years is quite an achievement, and I've had the great privilege of experiencing 15 of them. Although you play some things I don't like much, I've never encountered someone whose taste is so aligned with mine. All the new music that's presented to me elsewhere rarely leads anywhere, but through your ears I've discovered dozens of musicians I love. And I appreciate your spiritual openness - it can be heard through your choices.
Feb 9, 2020 - 5:46pm
Radio Paradise has been a daily part of my life for the better part of 16 years. It's cliche to say it's the soundtrack of my life, but I work from home & have RP playing throughout the day, and now with Alexa, throughout my home. It's come a long way from playing it through my Roku, to piloting the first iPhone app ("Can you hear me now??"), to taking it with me everywhere I go via the awesome current app. What both of you do here is full of inspiration & magic, and no doubt a lot of love.
Thanks for everything you do everyday to keep the tunes coming!
buddy aka wooz
Feb 9, 2020 - 4:20pm
A truly happy 20th anniversary to Radio Paradise and you you two for making it happen. There was a time that I was saving every hour I could on CD, then DVD, in fear that the station might not last. VERY happy you are still standing.
Location: 24fps, Lake Murray, SC
Feb 7, 2020 - 6:58am
Hi, Bill and Rebecca!
I wanted to drop in and say thank you. I'm in my mid-40's and the reality that all things on this Earth come to an end (sometimes all to quickly) has begun to really hit home at this stage of my life. I've lost both my parents and several of the people I look up to publicly and in my family have passed on into the afterlife.
I've listened to Radio Paradise for nearly 20 years now, and I just wanted to say thanks for the many years of thoughtfully cultivated eclectic music you provide. It's been the soundtrack to my marriage, my work, and my kids young lives, and ya'll do a fantastic job in a world where the cookie-cutter playlist is so prevalent. And, as I wrote, I know things don't last forever - so, thanks! Here's to another 20 years and more!